Panagiotis closes the #4

Alawadhi

3 hours ago, WestSlope said:

Good for him. That close would qualify him as one of the greatest gripper closers of all time. Why does he make such an effort to obscure the spring of his #4 though?

I don't get it. Why doesn't he just properly show things fully in a video? Then, case closed of anyone's doubt. Simple.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Panoskal said:

I told you I deleted it! What else I have to tell you? It was an ironic comment that's why I deleted it! I have an ego? Hahahah you have serious issues man... Worry about what? I shut the doubters so many times I'll. Shut you soon 

Guys, let's keep things civil. Thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, Hopefully said:

There are photos of his #4 that seems to show evidence that the handle has been heated or tampered with in some way. And some photos, although inconclusive, seems to show the spring leg being thinner than it should. This is most likely why. 

Keep in mind, I would love for someone to be this strong this fast.  The video starts great and then you see the close far away (for me anyway) and then it quits.  

• Like 1

In reality, Stephen Anderson could have been doubted BIG TIME if he had take an different way of demonstrating his super fast progress. When he got on the MM ladder (known cert grippers) and what is required judging wise to go up the ladder, everyone knew it was fully vetted.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

In reality, Stephen Anderson could have been doubted BIG TIME if he had take an different way of demonstrating his super fast progress. When he got on the MM ladder (known cert grippers) and what is required judging wise to go up the ladder, everyone knew it was fully vetted.

Stephen's videos from training sessions were absolutelly legit: nothing was hide, everything was made in a natural manner + CoC#4 bullet hold on the official competition talks for itself.

• Like 2

Sorry fellows ive been in the woods all weekend getting away from the world! Ive received numerous messages from everyone even @Panoskal. Like i tell everyone i dont care what anyone else can do. I worry about myself.

some people love the attention and it makes them thrive. If @Panoskalwants to keep good attention give the people what they want and run the ladder. Or video document everything in detail and leave it all close up where there is no questions.. just my opinion.. 

• Like 4

I always go out of my way to document my closes. If it was me, I would treat the #4 that’s coming just like an MM certification. Show the box is sealed, Don’t let the box leave the camera frame, open it on camera and keep The gripper in frame the entire time before attempting it. Show the spring etc, It will eliminate any doubt 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Chez said:

I always go out of my way to document my closes. If it was me, I would treat the #4 that’s coming just like an MM certification. Show the box is sealed, Don’t let the box leave the camera frame, open it on camera and keep The gripper in frame the entire time before attempting it. Show the spring etc, It will eliminate any doubt 

100%

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Stephen Anderson said:

Sorry fellows ive been in the woods all weekend getting away from the world! Ive received numerous messages from everyone even @Panoskal. Like i tell everyone i dont care what anyone else can do. I worry about myself.

some people love the attention and it makes them thrive. If @Panoskalwants to keep good attention give the people what they want and run the ladder. Or video document everything in detail and leave it all close up where there is no questions.. just my opinion.. 

Agreed! 

17 minutes ago, Chez said:

I'm with you 

• Like 1

Tho, impressive...we have seen many no.4 closes before. No need to fuel speculation, IMO. 
Or, get super excited-
he could either do it, or he is trolling...and either way I could go on with my day. 

maybe just a bit awkward with this sort of thing...but it doesn’t look like he’s in tune with such demonstrations of this feat. 

• Like 1

Look at the handles in the still shot of the video on the first post of this thread.

Have you ever seen two handles on the same gripper of an IronMind gripper look like that? The handles look Cattywampus. I am a little Bumfuzzled. Hopefully this thread will not slide into a hopeless discussion of Taradiddle. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

Look at the handles in the still shot of the video on the first post of this thread.

Have you ever seen two handles on the same gripper of an IronMind gripper look like that? The handles look Cattywampus. I am a little Bumfuzzled. Hopefully this thread will not slide into a hopeless discussion of Taradiddle. 

LOL!  Can you translate? Cattywampus? Bumbuzzled? Taradidle? :)

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

I actually thought he made those words up but they actually exist xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

Okay. I will explain. I had heard cattywampus before, and looked up how to spell it. I think that one needs no explanation, as the handles do look pretty screwy. A website had all sorts of 19th Century words no longer in use. Bumfuzzled means “confused”, and I am confused by how they look the way they do. And, yeah, I was stretching it a little throwing  in“Taradiddle”, which I misspelled, which I never heard of, but I thought the thread had the potential to go into the dumpster, and the several definitions I saw seemed to mean either a “petty lie”, or “pretentious nonsense”, or “nonsense”, which are usually the sources of bad threads.

My wife, who reads way more than I, knew all of them.

All kidding aside, I am bumfuzzled by the closed handles. Maybe it is the video that is causing the handles to appear not to be lined up correctly (cattywampus).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

“I can imagine the American people must be totally bumfuzzled”.

Bill Clinton, October, 1999 speaking about the Budget

My wife’s family was from rural Arkansas. It must have been a Southern US term...

• Like 1

Message from my friend Razaq

"The people of grip, the known and the unknown accounts, here and on social media. I (Razaq) can't take up your offers. I lives in Dubai and Panagiotis in Greece. It is true I wanted to enjoy Greece by visiting him and shutting all the doubters by himself taking video and using his gripper. But it turned out he is busy and Panagiotis doesn't want you people to harass his friend (me, Razaq) and make him pay plane tickets, hotel, food and other expenses just to prove something to grip people (he knows who is asking). He will only accept Razaq if it means he won't witness him close a gripper because he feels this is offensive to Razaq being there and he doesn't want me being his friend get offended. So guys, please excuse my friend Panagiotis, maybe next time. Or a video. All I can do is to take his word only as a friend. If someone else wanna give him a visit, the floor is yours. Let then the grip jury decides after confirmation of the witness and a good clear video who The People agree on"

I (Bader) did my best to translate what Razaq told me. 

And guys, the people of grip; the people who are messaging me on social media like FB and IG, please keep me out of it. Panagiotis is a man and if he wants to prove himself he will do it himself. I asked him and he promised us to send a clear video. That's all for me. Stop the fake emails too for those sending.

20 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

He will only accept Razaq if it means he won't witness him close a gripper

@PanoskalThis seems like a big missed opportunity. If a friend is willing to help you out, let him see how strong you are! I Know it’s tough to get the nervous system fired up to try a gripper like the #4 again, just show him how dominant you are with the #3.5. Looking forward to seeing more from you soon!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

@PanoskalThis seems like a big missed opportunity. If a friend is willing to help you out, let him see how strong you are! I Know it’s tough to get the nervous system fired up to try a gripper like the #4 again, just show him how dominant you are with the #3.5. Looking forward to seeing more from you soon!

Soon a clear video with all the details! 

31 minutes ago, Panoskal said:

Soon a clear video with all the details! 

Can I ask a silly question. Are right hand dominant or left hand dominant on grippers cause your previous videos with the 3 and 3.5, you use your left hand and it looks like your using your right hand for the COC 4

Just now, Chez said:

Can I ask a silly question. Are right hand dominant or left hand dominant on grippers cause your previous videos with the 3 and 3.5, you use your left hand and it looks like your using your right hand for the COC 4

No no it was from the front camera of the phone and I didn't change the settings! I'm right hand dominant! 

3 minutes ago, Panoskal said:

No no it was from the front camera of the phone and I didn't change the settings! I'm right hand dominant! 

Just curious cause it kept bothering me. I use the front camera also on my vids and it doesn’t make a difference from the back camera. I’m not a huge phone guy though. I honestly thought you were a lefty 

Just now, Chez said:

Just curious cause it kept bothering me. I use the front camera also on my vids and it doesn’t make a difference from the back camera. I’m not a huge phone guy though. I honestly thought you were a lefty 

No it was at the mirror setting! A friend of mine told me to switch it, and now it is showing the correct way! Anyway my 3 last are shot by a camera, jot a phone! 

IMG_20200929_234911.jpg

2 minutes ago, Panoskal said:

No it was at the mirror setting! A friend of mine told me to switch it, and now it is showing the correct way! Anyway my 3 last are shot by a camera, jot a phone! 

IMG_20200929_234911.jpg

Gotcha. Didn’t know that was an option.