Panagiotis closes the #4

Alawadhi

Just now, Hopefully said:

Wait, are you saying that in the video where you close the #3.5 with your left hand, it actually isn't your left hand at all but your right, it's just the phone that somehow makes it so? 

It never was my left hand! I had in one of my posts a comment too! And I said that it's not my left its my right! It was at the mirror setting the front camera! What's the problem here? 

5 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

Wait, are you saying that in the video where you close the #3.5 with your left hand, it actually isn't your left hand at all but your right, it's just the phone that somehow makes it so? 

IMG_20200929_235932~2.jpg

15 minutes ago, Chez said:

Just curious cause it kept bothering me. I use the front camera also on my vids and it doesn’t make a difference from the back camera. I’m not a huge phone guy though. I honestly thought you were a lefty 

Yeah guys that feature exist. It is real. Please don't doubt my friend on this!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alawadhi said:

Yeah guys that feature exist. It is real. Please don't doubt my friend on this!

Not doubting it. Honestly didn’t know. I’m not a phone guy. My family had to buy me my current phone as my first ever smart phone and it’s old

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chez said:

Not doubting it. Honestly didn’t know. I’m not a phone guy. My family had to buy me my current phone as my first ever smart phone and it’s old

Cool buddy.

@Panoskal Chez is a #4 closer. You have amazing setting strength. Maybe you can make a video on how to set too for Chez and other #4 closers to see and learn from you. What do you say buddy? 👊😎

1 minute ago, Alawadhi said:

Cool buddy.

@Panoskal Chez is a #4 closer. You have amazing setting strength. Maybe you can make a video on how to set too for Chez and other #4 closers to see and learn from you. What do you say buddy? 👊😎

Learn from me? I'm learning from them! I'm nothing compare to them! 

Just now, Panoskal said:

Learn from me? I'm learning from them! I'm nothing compare to them! 

But you surely have stronger set. I hope I am not wrong. Do you agree @Chez ? I mean make a tutorial video on how you trained your set besides the clear #4 close video.

4 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

But you surely have stronger set. I hope I am not wrong. Do you agree @Chez ? I mean make a tutorial video on how you trained your set besides the clear #4 close video.

If I am being honest. One of the things I noticed about the video was the set. I have never seen anyone set a 4 that easily. I’m a very big guy and my weight Fluctuates  between 280-300 and when I set a 4 I have to throw everything I have into it. I purposely built up my upper body to set heavy grippers. In particular the last close in your video looks practically like a no set cause your off hand doesn’t appear to do much. 

Edited by Chez

1 minute ago, Chez said:

If I am being honest. One of the things I noticed about the video was the set. I have never seen anyone set a 4 that easily. I’m a very big guy and my weight Fluctuates  between 280-300 and when I set a 4 I have to throw everything I have into it. In particular the last close in this looks practically like a no set cause your off hand doesn’t appear to be doing much. 

It's a very deep set! Maybe it's a leverage thing? I don't know! 

7 minutes ago, Panoskal said:

You also learned it extremely quickly. I try to get people to learn the set all the time and it’s takes most several months of practice And many get super frustrated and quit trying to learn it 

Edited by Chez

Just now, Panoskal said:

Yes maybe bro. That is what I mean, make a easy guide video too for them to learn besides your clear #4 close. Something like what Paul Knight did 

2 minutes ago, Chez said:

You also learned it extremely quickly. I try to get people to learn the set all the time and it’s takes most several months of practice And many get super frustrated and quick trying to learn it 

Thank you! I'm trying to be a good learner! It clicked right away! I closed without training specifically for it the #3 last November. Now it's a bit different my set up but way more efficient and effective! 

5 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Yes maybe bro. That is what I mean, make a easy guide video too for them to learn besides your clear #4 close. Something like what Paul Knight did 

Nice! Yes bro I'll try to make one like this! 

• Like 1

Just want to clarify. It’s the last attempt in this video where your off hand doesn’t appear to be applying much force at all. That is the one that looks like a practical no set to me 

Sorry meant second to last attempt 

1 minute ago, Chez said:

Just want to clarify. It’s the last attempt in this video where your off hand doesn’t appear to be applying much force at all. That is the one that looks like a practical no set to me 

Hmm just noticed it. But I trust my friend to make a clear video! 

Just now, Panoskal said:

Got it! No i felt it like all the others! For sure I can not close it with a no set. 

A video of how you set would be good cause I learned from Paul’s video and he teaches people to really flare their elbows and get their chest and triceps involved since that it where the power comes from. Your arms look super extended and I can’t see were the force is coming from 

• Like 2

Just now, Chez said:

A video of how you set would be good cause I learned from Paul’s video and he teaches people to really flare their elbows and get their chest and triceps involved since that it where the power comes from. Your arms look super extended and I can’t see were the force is coming from 

Maybe is the camera angle! But I'm pressuring with my chest a bit. I don't know exactly to tell you from where the power is coming! 

Please just grab #3.5 right now and squeeze off a few easy reps on camera.  This will shut up all the haters in a hurry.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Please just grab #3.5 right now and squeeze off a few easy reps on camera.  This will shut up all the haters in a hurry.

True

Mods, This message is from Panagiotis to the Gripboard.

"I (Panagiotis) wish to be banned from the Gripboard because people don't trust me and I feel threatened. I feel my privacy is invaded when I am asked to let someone witness me close a gripper. That is called an invasion of privacy in America. I will nonetheless video a close again. Please ban me."

It was a long talk, but I squeezed it to the meaning. Mods, if you approve, and I know this won't be approved as per the rules, then do the needful. I think the people need to stop harassing him and just live his life peacefully. He doesn't want drama.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Mods, This message is from Panagiotis to the Gripboard.

"I (Panagiotis) wish to be banned from the Gripboard because people don't trust me and I feel threatened. I feel my privacy is invaded when I am asked to let someone witness me close a gripper. That is called an invasion of privacy in America. I will nonetheless video a close again. Please ban me."

It was a long talk, but I squeezed it to the meaning. Mods, if you approve, and I know this won't be approved as per the rules, then do the needful. I think the people need to stop harassing him and just live his life peacefully. He doesn't want drama.

Shame. Hopefully he makes his video soon. Ive sent him the correct way to film a gripper close. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41602B4F-361E-4DDF-94D4-B8A58B1A59F4.jpeg

• Like 3