The Bumper

Chez

Will it fit Tetting grippers?

• Like 1
Cannon
1 hour ago, Chez said:

Will it fit Tetting grippers?

Yes, for sure.  We painstakingly sized this to fit like 90% of grippers.

Basically the only things I've found so far that it will not fit are like RB 240 because it won't go through the smaller spring coil. Similarly RB 210 because the spring coil is larger than normal. Silarukov does some similarly funky things with coil sizes.  It cannot be used on Zeniths. That's about it for anything that is common at all.  

• Like 1
mcalpine1986
9 hours ago, Cannon said:

The product launches tomorrow 9/19. While we are expecting an initial rush, there should be plenty for everyone! 

Cool. Just it said sold out when i clicked on the link to the product page. I hope you have plenty in stock 🤣

Raziel_AUT

It´s on for Order. Got my order confirmed 😉 with two more rated grippers.

• Like 1
slazbob

Matt-

when you said 1-7 lbs of resistance I figured it fell between that as a standard. But the description on Cannon Power Works said it’s adjustable; you can make 1.5 lbs increments of resistance- respect!

Roger Roberson

Would a big gripper say 350-400 rating mess the rubber up?  

Just kidding! 😁

Edited by Roger Roberson
  • Like 1
Cannon
21 hours ago, slazbob said:

Matt-

when you said 1-7 lbs of resistance I figured it fell between that as a standard. But the description on Cannon Power Works said it’s adjustable; you can make 1.5 lbs increments of resistance- respect!

Yeah the knob is technically infinitely variable. You can twist it as little or as much as you want for extremely slight changes. You have to keep track, though, because we don’t want you going over a certain number of FULL turns, but you don’t have to do full turns. If you’ve lost track, our recommendation is to restart at the initial fitting and turn again from there. 

Using our rating set up, we are able to see that once fitted properly for the starting position, each FULL turn adds about 1.5 lbs to the rating. And since the added resistance comes from the Bumper and nothing else, the added resistance is the same for any gripper, Guide or #4 or whatever. 

• Like 4
slazbob

Matt-

with BTR grippers, does the tighter close react the same to the Bumper? eg; you have the maximum recommended 4 full turns on it, but squeeze BTR? 

• Like 1
Cannon
9 hours ago, slazbob said:

Matt-

with BTR grippers, does the tighter close react the same to the Bumper? eg; you have the maximum recommended 4 full turns on it, but squeeze BTR? 

Yes. That should be fine. 

Hopefully
5 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Yes. That should be fine. 

But it will add even more resistence right? 

Cannon
8 hours ago, Hopefully said:

But it will add even more resistence right? 

Slightly more, yes, at the end. 

• Like 1