Sneaky Bender

Slippery Pete

I'm dropping the Red Nail cert for now. The Red nails that is out there right now are shifting from the easiest reds people have seen to the hardest they have encountered.

That's a real turn off for me. I don't want to cert on an easy one, and I dont think I'm able to bend a really hard red in IMPs.

Edited by Slippery Pete

What batch did it go from being easy to hard? I purchased mine from GOG in late August and don't know whether its the harder or easier batch.

Edited by bruce1337
Fist of Fury
1 hour ago, Slippery Pete said:

I'm dropping the Red Nail cert for now. The Red nails that is out there right now are shifting from the easiest reds people have seen to the hardest they have encountered.

That's a real turn off for me. I don't want to cert on an easy one, and I dont think I'm able to bend a really hard red in IMPs.

I can ensure you that the GBI stainless  I sent to you is harder than any red nail out there. So get them under cert conditions and you should be ready.

Slippery Pete
2 hours ago, bruce1337 said:

What batch did it go from being easy to hard? I purchased mine from GOG in late August and don't know whether its the harder or easier batch.

I have no idea.

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

I can ensure you that the GBI stainless  I sent to you is harder than any red nail out there. So get them under cert conditions and you should be ready.

I might try getting the GBI 150kg bar a shot with IMPs. Think I'm not there yet however.