Oh My!! The Newest Mashmonster Level 8- Stephen Anderson

Bill Piche

8 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

Congrats!  3 whites! Now the MM9!  Never before attempted!!!

Awesome! Thank you.

• Like 4

Absolutely crazy! I hope that the MM9 will still not be enough for you and that you will continue to train as seriously😀. Since no one has tried it, no one should know the approximate RGC of MM9 in theory?

• Like 1

Amazing! 💪 Morgan was getting lonely at the top 😂 glad to see someone else make it to the top of Everest 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Maiche 25 said:

Absolutely crazy! I hope that the MM9 will still not be enough for you and that you will continue to train as seriously😀. Since no one has tried it, no one should know the approximate RGC of MM9 in theory?

Oh its gonna happen!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bruce1337 said:

Amazing! 💪 Morgan was getting lonely at the top 😂 glad to see someone else make it to the top of Everest 

Haha preciate it

• Like 1

Now I have to pull the MM9 from the hook in my basement. It’s been there for years now with never knowing if it would ever leave my house. 

I will be sending it to Matt for proper cleaning for Stephen to make history and sit alone on top of the MashMonster pyramid. I will send it on or around September 19 as I am away from home base currently. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Wannagrip said:

Now I have to pull the MM9 from the hook in my basement. It’s been there for years now with never knowing if it would ever leave my house. 

I will be sending it to Matt for proper cleaning for Stephen to make history and sit alone on top of the MashMonster pyramid. I will send it on or around September 19 as I am away from home base currently. 

That works for me! I plan on hitting it soon after that

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Maiche 25 said:

Since no one has tried it, no one should know the approximate RGC of MM9 in theory?

We know roughly based on specs. It’s a Pro with a healthy 5/16” mount. Designed to be a 205-215 gripper. But it will be nice to get Stephen’s estimate. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Huge congrats stephen. Well deserved 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Chez said:

Huge congrats stephen. Well deserved 

Preciate that man! Thank you for the continued camaraderie! YOU’RE NEXT!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JasonD said:

Congrats! Amazing crush power!

Thanks brotha

46 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Congrats Stephen! Awesomeness!

Preciate that BMF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stephen Anderson said:

Preciate that BMF

Stephen, It has been fun to watch your incredible climb to the top of the MM ladder. Honestly, your mashes have been a nice diversion from the world of craziness & sadness of the last 6 months. It is hard to fathom the crush strength you have- you the BMF without question!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Stephen, It has been fun to watch your incredible climb to the top of the MM ladder. Honestly, your mashes have been a nice diversion from the world of craziness & sadness of the last 6 months. It is hard to fathom the crush strength you have- you the BMF without question!

I appreciate the kind words! There are 2 more rungs left on this ladder. Time to really buckle down.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

What happens after those gripper wise? 

Ill probably knock out the ghp 9 and #3 and #3.5 cert. 

11 minutes ago, Stephen Anderson said:

Ill probably knock out the ghp 9 and #3 and #3.5 cert. 

It would be a great time to try the 3.5 cert. For anyone who has been on the fence about it really. With an unprecedented amount of them at or under 170, IM is likely working though the same lot right now.

• Like 2

Friends congratulations you are too strong MM9 closed easily

• Thanks 1