Another easy Millennium Dumbbell lift by Khaled

Alawadhi

So I finally got the time to train again. I trained Khaled on reps with no max last time with various grip implements. So today we met again. After Khaled Awa worked for 14 hours today with no rest and little food (Sep 9th 2020 @ around 10:15 PM Dubai time), he came to my place to train. He still had a little elbow pain from Armwrestling. I will fix it for him. We warmed up then we deadlifted up to 180 KG sumo; nothing serious. Then benched up to 140 KG albeit he needed little help as his form sucks. He barbell should press up to 90 KG for 3 reps for 3 sets. Then 50 KG dumbbells 5 reps each hand.

Then we went to grip. Of course, what we did yes it did affect our grip a bit, but we got warmed up really well. Anyways, we started (I not we) 3 reps on the 100 pound Inch bell. Then 3 reps on the 125 inch and Khaled did only 1 on it. Then only I repped the 150 inch 3 times. It was half reps actually with tilt, my grip sucked today. My recent Inch training is only strict now.

So now comes Khaled's turn. I pulled the Millennium Dumbbell for Khaled. And lemme tell you, he killed it. Right and left. Right was more strict than left. Of course, he attempted again and killed it 100% strict full lift. That is also on video and is uploaded now as you read it. As you can see, I got extremely happy. A Millennium Dumbbell clean doesn't seem far fetched for him eh? After all of the lifting, he attempted break the Millennium trainer WR reps and he was so close, strict style! Of course, on Camera. He then, off camera, repped a fatman blob 100 15 times right and 12 times left hand. Thumbs on the harder rounded side. Maybe in 30 to 40 seconds only.

He tries Armwrestling and the king himself Devon Larratt couldn't top roll him. He does grip and on his first day he outlifted almost everyone I know; happy days! Believe me, I have seen the best of the best. What's next? Dominating boxing or MMA? Possible! He is blessed with what God gave him and he thanks God for it. He has a very bright future ahead if he keeps on training.

More video on my page. Enjoy!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Incredible performances from this man! 

• Like 2

Amazing! Keep us updated, Bader!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackjaw said:

Amazing Stuff!! Have you had any luck trying to contact his friend Jonas (I think that is his name) about coming out and training?

The only time I have is Friday. He was free from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM but I was busy then. Maybe this coming Friday. I am sure he will at least lift the Inch. Who knows? Maybe even the 98 KG inch. Not sure about the Millennium.

• Like 1