Rolling Grip Thing from Grip Genie Reviews?

DAVE101

Anyone use the RGT (Rolling Grip Thing) from Grip Genie? It's a 2.375" smooth plastic handle with an axle and bearings, so I imagine it's harder than the Rolling Thunder and textured Napalm Nightmare but wondering if it's still easier than a Crusher due to the smaller size. Here's the link: 

https://gripgenie.com/products/rgt

• 10 months later...

I actually have the RGT but dont have the Rolling Thunder.. I was looking to see if the RGT was in fact harder to use than the Thunder..  Im probably just going to have to pick up a Rolling thunder and find out for myself I suppose.

As for the RGT, its very well made and worth buying in my opinion.

2 hours ago, SilkySlim said:

I actually have the RGT but dont have the Rolling Thunder.. I was looking to see if the RGT was in fact harder to use than the Thunder..  Im probably just going to have to pick up a Rolling thunder and find out for myself I suppose.

As for the RGT, its very well made and worth buying in my opinion.

The RGT is much harder than the RT. In my opinion the RT is garbage. Jedd Johnson did a tournament to find out which rolling handle was the hardest. Check it out on his youtube channel. Just search "Jedd Johnson" and "Rolling handles" and you should find it, there's several episodes. Match between two handles per episode!

RGT was one of the hardest handles.

• Like 1

Yeah it’s much harder. I’ve pulled 272 on a brand new RT (in training), 230 on the 2.5” Crusher (in training) and only 210 on the RGT. Granted I’ve only tried the RGT twice, but I can tell it is much harder than any other rolling handle that I’ve tried with a similar diameter 

• Like 1

As far as difficulty, the RGT is right up there.  RGT finished 2nd in the Hard to Handle Tournament. The Raptor beat it twice.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Yep, definitely harder than RT.

im digging the RGT. It’s everything it needs to be and nothing it doesn’t. Robust, not an eye sore in the garage, and it’s not trying to be a beauty item either.

it’s my new favorite.

• Like 3