Khaled Awa Jashell, a grip phenom.

Alawadhi

On 10/30/2020 at 10:05 PM, Alawadhi said:

He did not, but it doesn't make sense as he has yet to close a 4. And I won't allow him to do negatives. It's very dangerous. 

Hi Alawadhi,

I was wondering if you have or will be meeting with Khaled's brother who is said to be bigger and stronger than him ?

It would be interesting to compare both brothers i think

On 10/30/2020 at 10:05 PM, Alawadhi said:

He did not, but it doesn't make sense as he has yet to close a 4. And I won't allow him to do negatives. It's very dangerous. 

I’ve done many and never thought of them as dangerous but I think you’re doing a great job with him. I did think it was more of a danger having him pickup that axle wheel thought he was going to blow his back out on that! He still got it which is awesome being his just getting started in this stuff.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, theadonisking said:

Hi Alawadhi,

I was wondering if you have or will be meeting with Khaled's brother who is said to be bigger and stronger than him ?

It would be interesting to compare both brothers i think

As I have mentioned before, he is in Cameroon and I am in United Arab Emirates

7 hours ago, slazbob said:

I’ve done many and never thought of them as dangerous but I think you’re doing a great job with him. I did think it was more of a danger having him pickup that axle wheel thought he was going to blow his back out on that! He still got it which is awesome being his just getting started in this stuff.

Sure, the way he did the axle was very bad. It was my mistake for not showing him exactly as he has no experience whatsoever.

But negatives are dangerous too. Many have hurt themselves doing it. Many top gripper guys like Gabriel and so on. I did hurt myself doing it long ago. All is good now, albeit I should train grippers minimal. 

• Like 3

Hey Alawadhi, greetins from Costa Rica, i would like to know if Khaled has any plans on introducing his brother or at least tell a few stories about his brother strength, also maybe ask him if he has ever seen another mechanic or friend of his with similar strength, i need to know if there are more monsters of strength out there

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LuisFqp said:

Hey Alawadhi, greetins from Costa Rica, i would like to know if Khaled has any plans on introducing his brother or at least tell a few stories about his brother strength, also maybe ask him if he has ever seen another mechanic or friend of his with similar strength, i need to know if there are more monsters of strength out there

I know of a freak of strength out there that I'll share on the thread. There is a man my grandfather knows who guided bear hunts in Alaska. Didn't work out... just worked in the freezing oil fields of Alaska. He once carried a 400 pound black bear up a hill by himself. Did some crazy feats in the gym with little to no training. Insane arm strength (could curl monster weights)

4 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

I know of a freak of strength out there that I'll share on the thread. There is a man my grandfather knows who guided bear hunts in Alaska. Didn't work out... just worked in the freezing oil fields of Alaska. He once carried a 400 pound black bear up a hill by himself. Did some crazy feats in the gym with little to no training. Insane arm strength (could curl monster weights)

I love these kind of campfire stories. 

• Like 2

On 11/2/2020 at 11:48 AM, ChimpGrip said:

yes plz i would love to hear more about that,i want to know what his numbers in the gym where,if anyone has other stories like this plz share

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LuisFqp said:

yes plz i would love to hear more about that,i want to know what his numbers in the gym where,if anyone has other stories like this plz share

I knew this guy who had a brother who fought a whale shark and killer whale off at the same time! He was swimming across the ocean and was attacked. The whale shark washed up ashore a few days later. The killer whale was never found. Some say the brother ate the whole thing at sea. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, king crusher said:

I knew this guy who had a brother who fought a whale shark and killer whale off at the same time! He was swimming across the ocean and was attacked. The whale shark washed up ashore a few days later. The killer whale was never found. Some say the brother ate the whole thing at sea. 

My person is stronger than yours. I knew of another guy who once visited the Congo to see their wildlife. He encounter a wild 500 pounds Gorilla and it attacked that person. The person was so big and thick he could hold his own against him. A genetic mutant. He finally wrestled the gorilla down to the ground and threw him off the cliff. The gorilla family saw what happened and they all attacked that strong person, he defeated them all. The man could crush stones with his grip and carry 10 ton boulders for few miles over his shoulders. I can assume he is so strong and can easily lift and throw my Millennium dumbbell to 100 meters as in what they do in highland games, using one hand only. Would love him to try my weights at my gym. Khaled, Carl, Shaw and Laine are nothing compared to him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, king crusher said:

Wait a minute... that IS A TRUE STORY. It was Chuck Norris and in fact it was four Great White Sharks and a pod of Killer Whales that he single handedly overcame while in rough seas!

• Haha 2

lol i legit thougth the black bear story was feasible ,anyway, i just saw the video of khaled's friend , so that answers my question of  their genetics

i think imma buy a hand dynammometer and go in the search of grip beasts in mi country ive seen crazy strong guys here 

marzio barboza type of guys i could keep you guys updated if  you want to

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alawadhi, did Khaled get sponsorship? I lived in the middle east as a contractor and also knew one of the Saeed Al Maktoums through a shared interest in hunting. I know it can be tough money wise for the sub-saharan expats. It was the same situation for their wrestlers when I used to wrestle. A lot of talent in Africa, but hard for them to get anywhere. I am off work until the world sorts itself out, but was wondering if its possible to assist sponsoring this guy in some way.  PM me if you want.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 3

On 11/21/2020 at 11:13 AM, Karl said:

Alawadhi, did Khaled get sponsorship? I lived in the middle east as a contractor and also knew one of the Saeed Al Maktoums through a shared interest in hunting. I know it can be tough money wise for the sub-saharan expats. It was the same situation for their wrestlers when I used to wrestle. A lot of talent in Africa, but hard for them to get anywhere. I am off work until the world sorts itself out, but was wondering if its possible to assist sponsoring this guy in some way.  PM me if you want.

All is done. If he wants anything I will inform you. But thanks for the offer that's so kind of you.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 10:01 AM, Alawadhi said:

All is done. If he wants anything I will inform you. But thanks for the offer that's so kind of you.

Do you know if Larry has talked about inviting Cyplenkov to Dubai yet ? Would be nice to see him in your gym trying all the grip stuff alongside Khaled

• Like 1

On 11/25/2020 at 5:04 AM, theadonisking said:

Do you know if Larry has talked about inviting Cyplenkov to Dubai yet ? Would be nice to see him in your gym trying all the grip stuff alongside Khaled

What Karl said below

5 hours ago, Karl said:

Denis is still out of the game at the moment. The last youtube update a month ago his doctors had told him more rest.

1 hour ago, Marcus said:

What is Khaled's nutrition like? What does he typically eat in a day?

He wasn't eating much when we found him. Well I hate to use the word "found" but you got it. He was eating like once a day, working 14 hours as a mechanic. Now he eats way better, sleeps better. What does he eat? It differs from day to day. rice and meat. BBQ chicken. meat and potatoes and so on. Basically he eats what I eat.

Edit: I asked him about what was he eating a lot as a kid, he said cocoyam. But he is genetically gifted. He says his father is same size as him and his younger brother bigger and stronger.

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 1

Bader, how strong is Khaled on the more conventional lifts? Like squat, bench and deadlift?

6 hours ago, David_wigren said:

Bader, how strong is Khaled on the more conventional lifts? Like squat, bench and deadlift?

Never squatted. As for the other two we don't max out. Best we deadlifted was around 220 KG and bench not more than 145 KG. Also 120 KG for should press. Because we do this before grip workout and we need to save some energy for heavy grip workout.

• Like 5