Khaled Awa Jashell, a grip phenom.

Alawadhi

I met Khaled Awa Jashell after Devon Larrat said he couldn't top roll him and has amazing grip. Nice guy. Very kind and a strong man. Intelligent too. 9.1 Inches hand. Hand span is 11.2 inches. Thumbs are long. Longer than Jedd Johnson I guess. Thick fingers. Palms 5 inches. Big forearms almost like mine without training. Wrist size is also almost like mine at 8.2 inches (mine 8.3 inches). STRONG dude whom Devon Larrat couldn't top roll. Can beat the Indian national champion in Armwrestling without training. Can he beat me in grip? Maybe. Thick bar for sure as he can go head to head with the likes of Laine Snook LOL. Not so in two hand pinch, crush and hub. Videos on my channel. Here I was just showing him how to close grippers.

And more videos on my YouTube channel. He easily lifted the fatman blob, repped the 172 steel inch five times each hand and lifted the 98KG Inch! Laine Snook, Brian Shaw and Steve Gardener should be alarmed! Guy is just very strong. He works for 14 hours a day and eats rice and occasionally meat from time to time. According to him, his father has the same forearms and hand size and his brother bigger! I believe him. In around 2 weeks time, I Larry Wheels will return my Arm Wrestling table and I will then Pull Khaled! He has a future if he puts his mind into it, train, eats well and rests well. I think I should Sponsor him.

20200814_193138.jpg

20200814_230010.jpg

20200814_193106.jpg

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 24

And above all he seems like a great and humble guy atleast based on videos👏

That lift with the 98kg Inch was level as well! 

• Like 4

He made those  lifts with a standard Inch look like easy warmups !!!!!

At least the 98kg feat required some effort.

Amazing demonstration of hand and wrist strength - thanks for posting.

• Like 3

@Alawadhi Thank you for sharing!  Definitely does appear to be a very nice, humble, and scary strong fellow as you, Larry, and Devon have all said. If given a solid chance, some key guidance/coaching, and some financial help this monster could really take the arm wrestling and grip strength worlds by storm!

• Like 2

Whoa, it just shows you there are some genetic freak monsters out there that we dont even know about. What a natural talent. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, gripmaniac said:

Some effort for a level lift. He could lift that dumbbell in his sleep, basically.

@Alawadhi, definitely sponsor him with a millenium dumbbell :laugh

• Like 2

Man humans are crazy, this just makes me think of how many more strength monsters are out in the world that we just don't know about. 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Mywor said:

And above all he seems like a great and humble guy atleast based on videos👏

That lift with the 98kg Inch was level as well! 

There is no other way for him. Handle length is 4" and his hands width are 5". Level should be the only option I guess.

23 hours ago, gripmaniac said:

Exactly. Next time I'll ask him to rep The Inch 10 times! Sure he will.

Welcome.

20 hours ago, Ricochet said:

@Alawadhi Thank you for sharing!  Definitely does appear to be a very nice, humble, and scary strong fellow as you, Larry, and Devon have all said. If given a solid chance, some key guidance/coaching, and some financial help this monster could really take the arm wrestling and grip strength worlds by storm!

100%

18 hours ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Whoa, it just shows you there are some genetic freak monsters out there that we dont even know about. What a natural talent. 

and 100% too

16 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Some effort for a level lift. He could lift that dumbbell in his sleep, basically.

@Alawadhi, definitely sponsor him with a millenium dumbbell :laugh

Hopefully next time he will attempt it! Let's see.

15 hours ago, Climber028 said:

Man humans are crazy, this just makes me think of how many more strength monsters are out in the world that we just don't know about. 

Yep. I remember a friend of mine back in 2006 or 07 who visited me. I had either a #1 or a #2. Dude was thick boned and strong overall without training too. Naturally built. I asked him can you close this gripper. He said this is easy, assumed the plastic grippers. He just used two fingers and close it so fast TNS. He then said oh this is hard. Dude didn't knew what he had accomplished. 

• Like 4

Forgot to mention, he wights between 110 Kg to 115 KG and his height I am not sure but surely between 5'11" to 6'1"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hopefully said:

There you have your superhero that you didn't believe in? 🤔

Haha yes. He trains his hands as a mechanic though! That, 14 hours if work and 9 inch hands = super grip as a newbie. 

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing! I laughed too when he picked up the 98kg 🤣

Who knows what this man's limit is

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Haha yes. He trains his hands as a mechanic though! That, 14 hours if work and 9 inch hands = super grip as a newbie. 

I don't think there's much to learn for thick bar but he could improve on pinch and grippers a lot. He has very thick hands, so with the right technique he could reach the highest level at those too.

Would be interesting to see him try the axle also. And of course, there's other feats you can do with dumbbells, like inch clean.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, glenn_the_hunter said:

Thanks for sharing! I laughed too when he picked up the 98kg 🤣

Who knows what this man's limit is

Exactly right? Larry Wheels also easily lifted my Inch but he didn't budge the 98 Kg bell. So I was hesitant on what to think. Can he or can he not based on the ease he did. When it flew I just laughed!

19 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

I don't think there's much to learn for thick bar but he could improve on pinch and grippers a lot. He has very thick hands, so with the right technique he could reach the highest level at those too.

Would be interesting to see him try the axle also. And of course, there's other feats you can do with dumbbells, like inch clean.

Of course, I will train him and do my best to support him in every way. He will easily be a grip champion. Only downside is grippers as he has very thick hands. He could easily close a CoC #1 but couldn't close the #2 and the HG 400 (like 2.3). Then I showed him how and he did it. Weird thing is (not weird for him) the HG400 was so easy for him then. This is because it felt way better in his hands. Will guide him now and see. I think he has the clean grip power but not the clean strength itself. Will ask him to try this coming Friday.

• Like 2

I am pretty sure with training he will be as strong as Brian Shaw and Laine Snook one day. He is already very close to them now. I think perhaps 7 feet Big Sam Sopolinski is around his level too. But Sam is 7 feet, big hands too (not as big), trains a lot and eats very well and gets help too. So yeah!

37 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Exactly right? Larry Wheels also easily lifted my Inch but he didn't budge the 98 Kg bell. So I was hesitant on what to think. Can he or can he not based on the ease he did. When it flew I just laughed!

Of course, I will train him and do my best to support him in every way. He will easily be a grip champion. Only downside is grippers as he has very thick hands. He could easily close a CoC #1 but couldn't close the #2 and the HG 400 (like 2.3). Then I showed him how and he did it. Weird thing is (not weird for him) the HG400 was so easy for him then. This is because it felt way better in his hands. Will guide him now and see. I think he has the clean grip power but not the clean strength itself. Will ask him to try this coming Friday.

Grippers is just technique. It takes time to find the right technique (which isn't the same for every hand). Once he finds the right position he can close the #4. 

• Like 2

What a Freak of nature! I saw him on Devon's channel already, but your videos show objective, how strong he really is! Hope he starts training seriously!

Edited by Florian Kellersmann
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Grippers is just technique. It takes time to find the right technique (which isn't the same for every hand). Once he finds the right position he can close the #4. 

Technique is important but strength is a must for bigger grippers. No one will close the CoC #4's and GHP 9's and 10's of the world without enormous strength

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Technique is important but strength is a must for bigger grippers. No one will close the CoC #4's and GHP 9's and 10's of the world without enormous strength

He already has at least 90% of the strength. Did you even watch the videos :laugh

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

He already has at least 90% of the strength. Did you even watch the videos :laugh

Did he close a gripper near a CoC #4? Didn't appear to be

1 minute ago, ChimpGrip said:

Did he close a gripper near a CoC #4? Didn't appear to be

He lifted a 98 kg inch dumbbell easily. That's strength. Add technical training with grippers and he will close the #4 easily if he wants to.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

He lifted a 98 kg inch dumbbell easily. That's strength. Add technical training with grippers and he will close the #4 easily if he wants to.

Don't think it will come that easily. Crush grip is unique; hence its lack of carry-over

Edited by ChimpGrip
  • Like 2

Crush and thick bar have nothing to do with each other. I destroy thick bar guys on grippers and they kill me on thick bar.

its not the same strength. It’s not just technique either. For him he will

improve with technique but he’s not a shoe in to close a 4

Edited by Chez
  • Like 5

Just now, Chez said:

Crush and thick bar have nothing to do with each other. I destroy thick bar guys on grippers and they kill me on thick bar.

its not the same strength. It’s not just technique either 

Exactly where I was coming from. You can have the best technique in the world, but if the strength isn't there you're not closing big grippers.

• Like 2

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

Exactly where I was coming from. You can have the best technique in the world, but if the strength isn't there you're not closing big grippers.

And they aren’t the same strength. Grippers are a dynamic strength while thick bar is open hand holding strength. Some people are more geared for dynamic strength. There are numerous examples. Very few guys are elite at both. Most of the time guys are dominant at one way more than the other 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1