Order mix-up?

h3X

I have finally received my order after waiting all of July for the shipping company. Anyhow, it looks like I have gotten the wrong gripper in my intermediate set. The order page for the intermediate set says it includes the GG3, but confusingly the receipt matches the grippers I received: HG 150, ,IM #2 and GG4. Guess I have two goal grippers now!

grippers_order.jpg

Nothing wrong with that.

The GG4 might take you a while. How close are you on the #2 ?

Either way I think your in good shape - I would work the HG150 until you can do 25 reps  and you should be really close on the #2. If not you can file the HG150 as well or do some strap holds with it as well.

Sounds like an honest mistake - maybe Matt will send you  a HG200 to bridge the gap. I've got a GG3, rated GG4, and rated GG5 on the way I'll be able to give you a better idea when they show up. I'm hoping I can handle the GG4 but I expect the GG5 to be my goal.

I am updating this thread to confirm that we reached a satisfactory solution. Thanks for the great customer service experience! :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1