Awa Jashell?

AvgJo

I was amazed when I seen this guy, which was apparently his first time in an actual gym. What a natural beast. Anyone like to share their thoughts on this guy?

• Like 2

I watched the Larry Wheels videos and it sounds like he is super strong and has a big, strong hand. I heard Larry say he lifts cars for a living but not sure exactly what that means. Hopefully he will keep training and we will see more of him.

9 hours ago, Blackjaw said:

I watched the Larry Wheels videos and it sounds like he is super strong and has a big, strong hand. I heard Larry say he lifts cars for a living but not sure exactly what that means. Hopefully he will keep training and we will see more of him.

Yea he is a car mechanic apparently. Not sure about him literally lifting cars, probably an exaggeration. If he does lift cars at work I would imagine it to be like how Franco Columbu did in Pumping Iron. 

Edited by AvgJo

36 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

That he never has worked out before sounds like an exaggeration when looking at his physique. Could be true still of course. 

If true, he would look insane after a year or two of beginner gains from training. Scary stuff.

I don't believe in super heroes at all. The guy does train but unorthodox. He changes tyres for a living and is a mechanic. He just tries to do them in a way which challenge him most. One of my friends who is into AW found him. He took his car into the garage he works in and saw this man lifting a small car like this at 33 seconds. Did I meet him? No. Whenever I was with Larry and Devon he wasn't there. But, I heard he has super strong grip and he will come to my place on this coming Friday to test his grip. I also have heard he has big hands. Let's see.

Edit: Fixed spelling, lifting a small car not Living a small car

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 5

On 8/12/2020 at 1:06 PM, Alawadhi said:

he will come to my place on this coming Friday to test his grip. I also have heard he has big hands. Let's see.

How did it go?

Edit: sorry, I thought for some reason it is Saturday today 😴

Edited by AvgJo

16 hours ago, AvgJo said:

How did it go?

Edit: sorry, I thought for some reason it is Saturday today 😴

Friday for us here in Dubai. Yes I met him. Nice guy. Very kind and a strong man. Intelligent too. 9.1 Inches hand. Hand span is 11.2 inches. Thumbs are long. Longer than Jedd Johnson I guess. Thick fingers. Palms 5 inches. Big forearms almost like mine without training. Wrist size is also almost like mine at 8.2 inches (mine 8.3 inches). STRONG dude whom Devon Larrat couldn't top roll. Can beat the Indian national champion in Armwrestling without training. Can he beat me in grip? Maybe. Thick bar for sure as he can go head to head with the likes of Laine Snook LOL. Not so in two hand pinch, crush and hub. Videos on my channel. Here I was just showing him how to close grippers.

Just go through my YouTube! He easily lifted the fatman blob, reps the 172 inch and lifted 98kg Inch. Yep, not a typo. In 2 weeks I will get my Arm Wrestling table from Larry Wheels. Will pull him by then, nit that I will do much damage! The man has a future if he trains, eats well and rests well.

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Friday for us here in Dubai. Yes I met him.

Wow, just wow. That is one big hand he has too. Amazing job you did Alawadhi with the measurements and videos. World needs to see this guy 👍🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, AvgJo said:

Wow, just wow. That is one big hand he has too. Amazing job you did Alawadhi with the measurements and videos. World needs to see this guy 👍🙏

You're welcome. I posted more about him on the main gripboard forum.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Khaled is the No. 1 talent of the last years. It is not just his strength, he also is able to use it very well and has a good feeling for the aw moves. He also has great endurance as you can see. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Florian Kellersmann said:

Khaled is the No. 1 talent of the last years. It is not just his strength, he also is able to use it very well and has a good feeling for the aw moves. He also has great endurance as you can see. 

For sure. His fingers look ridiculously thick, no wonder he has such a monster grip.

• Like 1

• Like 2

one of the things that keep guys off the street from beating a experienced AW is side pressure as Michael eluded to. You can pull like a horse towards yourself but soon as you go sideways there’s nothing! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, slazbob said:

one of the things that keep guys off the street from beating a experienced AW is side pressure as Michael eluded to. You can pull like a horse towards yourself but soon as you go sideways there’s nothing! 

I’m willing to bet that Khaled has ridiculous side pressure. The kind of side pressure that only gets stopped by really strong pro heavyweight.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, David_wigren said:

I’m willing to bet that Khaled has ridiculous side pressure. The kind of side pressure that only gets stopped by really strong pro heavyweight.

When someone (Khaled in this case) can make Michael Todd, who is the best in north America, put up a fight, you bet he has extraordinary side pressure, back pressure, fingers,...etc. Will see his match today with Kirill Sarychev.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

When someone (Khaled in this case) can make Michael Todd, who is the best in north America, put up a fight, you bet he has extraordinary side pressure, back pressure, fingers,...etc. Will see his match today with Kirill Sarychev.

Khaled did beat Kirill Sarychev. But they went slow because Kirill had elbow pain from his match with Larry two or three days back.

Kirill also said Khaled's hands are bigger than Denis, but Denis's pinkie is as thick as Khaled's thumbs. Yikes! That probably an exaggeration but you got the point. Much thicker hands than Khaled! He also did well in grip with his pain. Kirill loved my gym a lot. He will visit again.

• Like 2

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Karl said:

Great video, thanks for posting. Khaleds definetly world class strength. He reminds me of the olden day boxer Seal harris.  What is his height and weight btw?

Height is around 5'11" to 6' and weights around 117 KG

• Like 1