Chalk

climber511

I just finished up my testing of Spyder Chalk.  It didn't do as well as others.  Costs between 5 and 10# on my Euro pinch.  Even more on Axle.   Your mileage may vary.  Next up is VIKN.  

• Thanks 1

For me the Vikn does better on pinch and the Spider on thick bar. 

22 hours ago, Shoggoth said:

For me the Vikn does better on pinch and the Spider on thick bar. 

I have the Vikn coming so I'll see here soon.  I've been going clean hands on my IM Axle lately with good results - but I keep it cleaned down bare as well.  I do use chalk on Gracie and my Hex block and Blobs.  So far nothing I have found beats "the bucket" that is just every chalk I empty out of climbing chalk bags - mostly Metolius Super Chalk - Black Diamond and Gorilla stuff with a few oddball chalk balls etc.  Every WR etc set at Gripmas over the years used the bucket.  I'll continue to experiment - it's just something I like to play with - as much for climbing as for grip.  

• Like 4