Shiny Square, Grand KOAB, Mag KOAB, Tsar (Yes you read all of those correctly)

vikingsrule92

Thank you @KRC for the stock! This was all from him. Can't quite tell if this shiny square stock is easier than the current batch. Feels like it might be by a hair. Definitely not as easy as the 590ish stuff way back in the day. KOAB stock is the easy batch from 2017. Feels like 650ish at 7". As usual, NSFW. The Mag KOAB was closer than I'd like it to have been. Should have had a stop watch going because I had a solid minute left when I thought I was out of time and my last hit was outside of 5 minutes (after measuring) and that made it a no doubter. An unusual mental error from me. Still was at 2" IMO but I'm curious other opinions. Also if anyone has any of this stock left I'd love to buy it from you or trade for it. I definitely want to make a run at the Insane KOAB! There's much more in the tank on the Tsar stock. Next time a big should be easy, huge might be there too.

• Like 11

Holy smokes...  huge bends brother!! 😎💪🏻💪🏻
Congrates!  

• Thanks 1

Crazy strong bends dude. Keep killing it

• Thanks 1

Inspiring stuff! Awesome intensity. 

• Thanks 1

Incredible bends Derek! I remember when I was active here (the last time), and you were 14-15 years old.
You were strong back then but this is superhero-level. Totally incredible journey and development you have done. Awe-inspiring.

You've actually made me inspired to bring up the wraps and test some DO again :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all very much for the kind words! I appreciate it and will continue to push the envelope every week!

• Like 1