Gripboard Axle strict curl contest... Reward!

Durrs

Only curl I did this A.M. trying to emulate the great Dennis Rogers- 20lbs stamped sledge(22.4) and 16lb stamped (18.7) Thanks again Durry for having this contest - it has been fun, challenging and is gaining popularity throughout the world. Congrats to Jesse! Shout outs to the Bear, Durry and Buccos1 for excellent curls. BTW, I should have stopped at one rep on the sledge curl as my thumb would have appreciated it:(

2074256541_sledgefeat22.png.4b937f96816c744637420f40a722ff9b.png2132858365_sledgefeat23.png.9e80e5dad81a0707e933d4b727d92057.png

Edited by Kluv#0
wording
  • Like 2

@Kluv#0 hell yeah I'll have to try that! Bump to anyone that thinks they could beat @Mywor 165# MONSTER axle curl today is the last day we will take attempts until 12 pm Pacific time tonight! Great job to all! Tomorrow I will declare the winner!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Durrs said:

@AdamTGlass, @Boulderbrew, @mobsterone, @Shoggoth last chance to take it big dogs!

Way too late for me. I don't even curl on a cambered bar as I'm too inflexible now. My axle is at the local gym.  I AM hammer dumbbell curling (loose form) with 100kg / 220+lbs (5 reps with either hand Friday). 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mobsterone said:

I AM hammer dumbbell curling (loose form) with 100kg / 220+lbs (5 reps with either hand Friday).

😳

Great job everyone on some really strong curling it's been fun checking this thread all month. Winner is @Mywor with a 165# lb axle strict curl. I will send him a $50 amazon gift card congrats buddy! everyone else thanks for posting and keep training UNTIL NEXT YEAR!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Durrs said:

Great job everyone on some really strong curling it's been fun checking this thread all month. Winner is @Mywor with a 165# lb axle strict curl. I will send him a $50 amazon gift card congrats buddy! everyone else thanks for posting and keep training UNTIL NEXT YEAR!

Congrats Mywor

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Durrs said:

Congrats Jesse! 165 lb. strict curl on IM Axle is BEASTLY. I would say you would be very close 200lb + on strict EZ-curl bar. 

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 2

Congratulations!  I made one last attempt with 125 and missed.  Crazy-strong curling numbers put up by everyone!

• Like 1

Thanks and congratz everyone with such a great results! Everyone definitely beat me relative to bodyweight 😂

• Like 1