FBBC Hard (77-79kg rgc) - 12 microreps and some others attempts with grippers

Ivan Pupchenko

Hi! I shot a some video at the last workout. First of all, I managed to close FBBC Hard (77-79kg rgc) by 12 microrips, and after a long break I again was able to setting  narrower then parallels a really hard gripper  - BB WC at 114-118kg.

I am very grateful to my friends - Igor Kupinsky and Stanislav Matvienko for these grippers, and for support and motivation what these people give for me!

In addition, I tried to close CoC-4 with ds. A doomed gamble in advance, but ... When I tried this a year ago, the result was worse ...

I read on the forum that Riccardo Magni suffered a stroke. I only know him through the internet, but in communication he was always kind and friendly to me, so it touched my soul. Several years ago, my friend who helped me organize my first KK and develop grip sports in Ukraine, without whose help and support I would not have been able to gather so many strong athletes and develop this sport, died after a stroke. And I still going through it...

Therefore, I dedicate these videos to Riccardo.

Let at least a part of the force that I applied to these grippers reach him and help him recover sooner! I really want to see closing MM2 and the next grippers in his implementation!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1