Inch feats and some more | Blowing my own trumpet and pat yourself on the back thread

Mywor

It's been a good couple of weeks and I have been able to check off couple of feats of my bucket list. Sorry for blowing my own trumpet, but right now everything is going in to the right direction. 

Air Transfer with an Inch 
https://youtu.be/ocSYPyJP8yg

Lapped and "incline" pressed two Thomas Inch Dumbbells. Not something I'd call an incline, but the lapping part is the hard one. 
https://youtu.be/h2Gdy6iWt_A

Lifted my Half 60kg York Blob + Thomas Inch at the same time
https://youtu.be/Wmi0IKs0FEg

Lifted our "Shiny" without tilting which is 92.5kg/204lbs
Dumbbell with and 60.5mm/2 3/8 handle
https://youtu.be/I5V14zR-pfw

Also I was randomly drug tested at my home yesterday. Couldn't have happened any better time as I'm at the peak of my strength.  Oh well even getting suprise tested at the peak strength won't be enough for some peopme.

I've cleaned the Inch couple of times but never pressed it so that's something I'll do soon. Clean from last year below

I'll have 3 weeks or so before I start my prep for King Kong, and I'll do my best to lift my 145lbs (72.3lbs) Half York Blob before the prep. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, WestSlope said:

Amazing list of feats! What federation is drug testing you?

Finlands national anti doping organization does the the testing, but this was because of pull up competition (World Pull Up Organization). I was the first person to hit over 200kg total weight (bw+added weight) in their competition with quite strict rules. Even for most of the grip competition in Finland you will need sign anti-doping contract. For example finnish grip nationals are under World Heavy Events Organization for which you will need a contract with SUEK (aka. National subsection of WADA) 

I've been tested twice in grip competition twice form urine and once from blood as well. Same goes for my strongman and powerlifting competition. If you want to run a federation with any recognition from the government or sponsors you'll need to be part of SUEK (WADA) basically. Even for the Finlands Strongest Man competition you'll need a contract and you will be tested in and out of competition. They started demanding anti-doping contracts with SUEK (WADA) since 2017 which obviously changed up the roster a bit 😅 

Right now I could be tested due to multiple different strength sports I compete in, but for this one I was named by World Pull Up Organization. 

Edited by Mywor
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, DAVE101 said:

That's darn good pull-up strength. That was the competition in Espoo, right? You can take overhand or underhand grip. I bet @Lucasraymond and @Boulderbrew fair pretty well on weighted pull-ups too.

Most I have done added is 140lbs for a full rep single so only 348lbs for a total; no where near his 440lb+. 

19 hours ago, Mywor said:

Sorry for blowing my own trumpet, but right now everything is going in to the right direction. 

That was the most unnecessary apology ever posted on this forum. Thank you for posting some of the most impressive grip feats seen on video to date. 🤙

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

@Mywor where can I watch your 200 kg pull up? I checked out the World Pull Up Organization page. They don't have your record up yet. Waiting on results I guess?

Here you go! It was done under the Finnish subsection competition. That hang felt like an eternity haha

This was 3 months ago, hopefully I can hit something like 462lbs next time I get to compete. 

Holy hell!  Crazy strong.

What did I just see?  That's not real - not as in fake but as UNREAL strength.

• Like 1

Amazing feats!