Cannon

New Gripper Lines?

Cannon

Hey Gripsters!

We are interested in exploring more grippers lines at CPW.  

Right now our five major lines are IronMind, Grip Genie, GHP, Baraban, and Heavy Grips.  Of those, IronMind, Grip Genie and Heavy Grips are still readily available.  GHP production has been impacted by Covid19 and Baraban has been impacted by shipping restrictions.  We do hope to have better stock of both of those soon.  

What other brands would you like to see in the store?  Why?  If possible, maybe leave some comments about the gap you feel would be filled.  

• Like 1

eman
Posted (edited)

Having taken a long layoff from Grippers I am just getting back into it. Sold all my gear and regret letting go the BeefBuilder grippers I had!

I just purchased a Heavy Grip 150, 200 & 250 the spread on the 200 is too narrow similar to the Baraban 180/210 narrow I believe. The 250 feels like it helps spread the gap I had with the Coc#2 and 2.5 as I am currently about 1/4" from closing the 250. The knurling is also pretty slick but for $30 for 3 hard to beat for tooling around.

I think I will try the Grip genie line out but I'm not aware of any other line of grippers than the ones you mentioned. (That are worth owning anyway)

At one time RB made a gripper with an extended handle for negative - I am not aware of anyone else who does this?

Edited by eman
  • Thanks 1

Chez

This Asian brand looks promising and may help fill some rating gaps 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

stranger

Gods of Grip look decent. Ever look into them?

Godsofgrip.co.uk I think that's the site.

• Thanks 1

benjaminBoy
On 7/20/2020 at 10:47 AM, Chez said:

This Asian brand looks promising and may help fill some rating gaps 

I Need to get my set of those rated, But I second this If Matt can get them.

And as for the why, They are pretty well made no spring gap at all and the knurling is a little smooth but i think the 275-325 can fill some hard Gaps

• Thanks 1