Bending 2 x 6" Red nails Taped Together Braced

Donc101

I braced bent 2 x 6” red nails taped together today. This salvaged what otherwise was a difficult and poor bending day. I woke up early and trained this morning because it has been so hot in the afternoon. My garage gets to over 100 degrees. I think my body is still not fully recovered from the 66 x 6” Bastards Devil’s Challenge done last week. Also, my hands still have some tears that are not fully healed. I started off bending like shit and failed my first bend I wanted to do today. I just did not feel great. I really wanted to do this braced bend of the 2 x 6” reds today. I had the nails pre-cut and taped and ready to go.  I was able to get myself in a good spot mentally to push through this bend. Took longer than most of my braced bends and took a beating on me. I did some damage to my right hand. I think this is the hardest short braced bend I have done to date. Very happy with this. Here is the video:

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Tom Flesher said:

Badass bend! I’m glad you salvaged a session that started off rough. 

Thanks so much Tom! It seems like if you start off feeling like shit and just keep with it, sometimes you end up having good training days. Have a good one. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Donc101 said:

Thanks so much Tom! It seems like if you start off feeling like shit and just keep with it, sometimes you end up having good training days. Have a good one. 

100% agree.  Great job.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, anwnate said:

100% agree.  Great job.

Thanks Nate!

• Like 1