Horrido Bending Certs

Horrido

And another A2 bolt cert. This time from Martin Arjoon from New York. He made a good progress and here is the Video.

• Like 4
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Horrido

• Donc101

• Fist of Fury

• vikingsrule92

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers to all steelbenders out there! In this thread I represent you a new steel bending cert. With permission of the Gripboard Admins, a lot of work in the last months and with the support of

OK, here we go.... Dear steel bending gentleman, we have a new Cert in the books. Very happy to have this bend on the list. It was one of the reasons for me to create this cert: see the best be

BIG Update! Yesterday there were five new certs and today one new cert. Great days and I am very happy with it. Looking forward to see the packages arrive at our benders in USA and Russia to se

Posted Images

Horrido

A new upload for the one pad section...

basic stuff from the Rhön.

• Like 5
Donc101
5 hours ago, Horrido said:

A new upload for the one pad section...

basic stuff from the Rhön.

Really great video! That is a tough one IMP bend at that length. I like the beer break and the size of the beer!!

• Like 1
Horrido

Thanks Don @Donc101 small drink breaks are important I think and just normal beer size here!
Was a great evenig with Carl @camz

• Like 2
Horrido

Update over the weekend...

A canadian update. Both guys are from canada. Our well known young powerhouse Jaden @Jaden Majensky entered the one pad list with a A2 bolt 7". Nice to see more one pad bends. A goof challenge and tough bends for sure.

And Mike Johns could bend the A2 bolt with 6" for the main cert list.

Very well done.

Here are the videos:

• Like 2
Horrido

Canada is on fire!

Another man certed for the list.

Josh Goldthorp bent the 8.8 to enter the top 10!
As Josh started steel bending this year this is a big achievement and a really fast progress! I think there is a bright future for this man in the bending game.
I hope that all the new benders will stay with this wonderfull thing called bending and will smash more and more steel.

The list was updated: https://www.horrido-bending.com/cert-list

And here is the video:

Who is next?

• Like 4
bruce1337

Josh will be a powerful contender for big steel. I've been following his progress and this man seems to bend bigger and bigger steel every week. Super excited to see what he will do after a few years of dedicated training.

• Like 1
Horrido

New entry from Steffen Knaak with a A2 - 5,5" bolt:

Horrido

Big update on the website today...

S T Y L E   C E R T S are live now!

Some of you asked for it and here it is. More possibilities for nearly every bender out there.

one Pad
barehand
braced
double underhand
reverse

are the styles where you can now get certed in a separate list with own rules.
Check out the new section on the website: https://www.horrido-bending.com/style-certs

Let me know what do you think and get certed for the mail certs and for a special style. Or will there be one who is on every list!?

Also if  someone looking after a protractor, I made one and here is a downloadlink: click!

Just print it out.

Edited by Horrido
adding protractor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Donc101
1 hour ago, Horrido said:

Big update on the website today...

S T Y L E   C E R T S are live now!

Some of you asked for it and here it is. More possibilities for nearly every bender out there.

one Pad
barehand
braced
double underhand
reverse

are the styles where you can now get certed in a separate list with own rules.
Check out the new section on the website: https://www.horrido-bending.com/style-certs

Let me know what do you think and get certed for the mail certs and for a special style. Or will there be one who is on every list!?

Also if  someone looking after a protractor, I made one and here is a downloadlink: click!

Just print it out.

This is awesome Jan! Great for the bending community. Thanks for doing these certs!

• Like 1
Horrido

And we have the first entry for the reverse bends...

Very fast and easy bend for @Fist of Furywith a 4.8 bolt - 6" length.
Good job, definitley more to come...

Edited by Horrido
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Horrido

Nice update with three great bends over the weekend! Canada and Sweden!
Josh bend the A2 bolt in one IMP for the one pad cert and the 8.8 - 6,5" bolt for the main cert! Great job!
@Slippery Pete was able to bend the A2 - 5,5" bolt to get a better placing on the list. Well done, man.

Here are the Videos:

• Like 2
Horrido

Three new certs yesterday in the style section from @Slippery Peteand @Donc101 nice to see that the new section will be used to show us some strong bends. Very good job guys!

Here are the videos...enjoy:

• Like 4