Horrido Bending Certs

Horrido

18 minutes ago, Horrido said:

Here is the first interview from many that will follow.

No other than @Tommy J. is included in this.

Link:
https://www.horrido-bending.com/post/interview-001-tommy-jennings

Any feedback on this format? Just let me know!

Thank you for this Jan!

also, apologies to everyone for the hiatus. I’ve been intentionally avoiding the bending forum.. I know that if I stay in the mix I’ll end up back bending heavily and other training would fall by the wayside.

I can’t even begin to relay how hard it has been to fight the urge to bend DO.. now that I’m stronger across the chest and front delts than ever before, I tend to drool thinking about what’s possible for me to bend DO now.

• Like 6

Would be great to have you back in the game with some very good bends for sure!

But it's also ok to have some other goals. But it's only "OK"😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Horrido said:

Here is the first interview from many that will follow.

No other than @Tommy J. is included in this.

Link:
https://www.horrido-bending.com/post/interview-001-tommy-jennings

Any feedback on this format? Just let me know!

Good interview Tommy and Jan!

• Like 2

Any plans for a horseshoe ladder? I've been curious to try it for a while. I thought regular steel bending was complicated but that's nothing compared to horseshoes, seems like there a million shoes, I'm totally lost. Would be very nice with a ladder for that as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

Any plans for a horseshoe ladder? I've been curious to try it for a while. I thought regular steel bending was complicated but that's nothing compared to horseshoes, seems like there a million shoes, I'm totally lost. Would be very nice with a ladder for that as well.

Yeah, its such a jungle. And unfortunately there is alot of good shoes that you can't get here in Sweden. The jump I made from Kerckhaert TDR to SSP and Meister was huge. 
If you want to shop shoes here in Sweden I would recommend TDR or/and Kings Steel DR to start with. I bent TDR size 2, 1 and 0 first time I tried horseshoe. I have bend TDR size 000 also, but it's very tiny and not to much fun to bend.
Kings Steel DR is really easy shoe.

Like I said, the jump from there is big. There might be some good shoes inbetween, but I have not found them.
Meister D7 and SSP#3 was my next shoes from there. I thought that A-class was a good shoe but they are alot harder then both of them.

• Like 3

New snapping cert from no other than David Horne, who snapped the 8.8 bolt.

Nice to see him in the game right now!

Video:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Horseshoes are great and I would love to have them in the game, but sorry they are totally not consistent and this is a big factor what's all about the horrido certs. So unfortunatley there will be no horseshoes from me.

But you can find a really good and big progression list from beginner to elite from my friend Kalli here:

• Like 4

Some new certs were done.

Stefano from Italy bent the A2 bolt for the main cert list. Also Tom @Tom Flesher certed on the A2 (he sent me the video private due to copyright things on youtube).

Then, Josh @ChuckinCanuck entered the reverse list with a strong 6" A2 bend and he snapped a 8.8 for the snapping list. Big day for Josh.

Here are the videos:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Horrido said:

Some new certs were done.

Stefano from Italy bent the A2 bolt for the main cert list. Also Tom @Tom Flesher certed on the A2 (he sent me the video private due to copyright things on youtube).

Then, Josh @ChuckinCanuck entered the reverse list with a strong 6" A2 bend and he snapped a 8.8 for the snapping list. Big day for Josh.

Here are the videos:

Man. What is this guy eating?  Wheaties with gamma radiation? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BottledCitrus said:

Man. What is this guy eating?  Wheaties with gamma radiation? 

It´s the Beer. For sure. Beer is always the magic potion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A lot of new certs over the weekend!

Our bending machine Josh @ChuckinCanuck certed the 4.8 Bolt in barehand style and is now on every cert list! Thanks a lot and great display of allaround bending strength!

Danton Briggs from England certed the 4.8 Bolt in the snapping area and made it look easy.

David Horne certed the A4 bolt in reverse as a snack for him. I think we will see the A2 very soon from him.

Steffen Knaak certed the 4.8 Bolt in one IMP style and this is a good start for more of this.

Daniel Dring made an absolute Monster SNAP. He snapped the 10.9 bolt. This is a Hardcore snap for sure.

Great work from all of these guys!

Here are the videos:

• Like 5

new main cert out of the USA from Garrett Edwards with an easy start at the 4.8 bolt. Welcome to the list Garrett!

Video:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Horrido said:

New Interview with well known Don Cummings @Donc101

Thanks Don, for being part!

https://www.horrido-bending.com/post/interview-004-don-cummings

Thank you very much for the very kind words Jan! Thanks for doing these interviews. I like learning more about the other benders out there. Have a good one.

• Like 2

Lots of action these days....

Elizabeth Horne is now part of the snapping list with a 4.8 bolt!

Enjoy:

• Like 6