Horrido Bending Certs

Horrido

Great Update today!

We have another elite cert done!

No other than Derek Graybill was able to bend the 10.9 bolt with style. One of the best 10.9 bends I have seen so far. To crush this bolt with an open hand is absolutely badass. Very happy to have another elite cert was done. I think we are looking in a bright future at this project and steel bending in general again!
Congrats again @vikingsrule92 great job. Prize money will be paid directly.

Please note everyone that my good friend Daniel @Truman supports me a little bit at every prize money bend. Thanks Brother!

Also today Florian Faisstnauer from austria bend the A2 bolt with a length of 6,5" with single suedes and Anton Siden @Slippery Pete also bend this bolt at the length with a great mustache and a great shirt. Well done guys, looking forward to greater bends from you.

List is updated: https://www.horrido-bending.com/cert-list

And here are the bends...

• Like 6

Wow! Anton and Florian absolutely destroyed those! Where do I get a shirt like that @Slippery Pete?? I wish I could get my mustache to look that nice. LOL

Thank you @Horrido for your generosity with the steel and prize money. Hats off to you my friend!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, vikingsrule92 said:

Wow! Anton and Florian absolutely destroyed those! Where do I get a shirt like that @Slippery Pete?? I wish I could get my mustache to look that nice. LOL

Thank you @Horrido for your generosity with the steel and prize money. Hats off to you my friend!

Thanks! Horrido sells steel bending merch on another webpage.

Atm my mustache feels wonky, it a love/hate thing to have a big stache 😅

I have always been facinated by the way you hold the pads during the kink. I havent seen anyone do it the way you do. I bet you have tried many diffrent techniques over the years

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slippery Pete said:

Thanks! Horrido sells steel bending merch on another webpage.

Atm my mustache feels wonky, it a love/hate thing to have a big stache 😅

I have always been facinated by the way you hold the pads during the kink. I havent seen anyone do it the way you do. I bet you have tried many diffrent techniques over the years

@Horrido What's the link for that?? Can I add one to my next steel order to minimize shipping costs?

Haha yeah I tried to have one a few years ago but could never tame it so I stuck with the full beard.

How do you mean? It's very normal to me so I don't really notice a difference. I've done pistol grip with singles at times but generally that's how I've always held my wraps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vikingsrule92 said:

@Horrido What's the link for that?? Can I add one to my next steel order to minimize shipping costs?

Haha yeah I tried to have one a few years ago but could never tame it so I stuck with the full beard.

How do you mean? It's very normal to me so I don't really notice a difference. I've done pistol grip with singles at times but generally that's how I've always held my wraps.

I will send you the link and informations via pm, because it's against the board rules here to discuss it in an open thread.

I'm just gonna leave this here until I get home and can upload the YouTube video ...

source.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yesterday we had another cert in the books...

@Vankovich_Kirill bend the 8.8 Bolt with a big fight. Very nice and congrats Kirill, your name was added to the list.

Here is the bend:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

The video is set to private and not viewable.

Right. I will ask him to switch it to public.

• Like 1

Leopold Challenge Vol. 01

ok here is the first challenge. There will be some more during the next months and years of different kind, so watch out for it. These are challenges besides the official certs, but can also be a part of it.

75€ for the first man who is able to bend the Bolt 10.9 with a length of 6" according to the rules.

Let us see how long it will take before someone will do it.

• Like 2

Update...

Steffen Knaak certed the A2 bolt with a length of 6,5" two days ago and is the man with the most certs on the page now. Good progress.

Today my good old friend Holger certet the A4 bolt. He is only bending now and then when he is at my place, so this is raw working strength. I love this crazy guy 😄

• Like 4

Big update...no not really...huge update!

Derek Graybill @vikingsrule92 certed again the 10.9 bolt BUT with a length of 6"! This bend was never seen before and an absolute elite bend. Very happy to have this on the list! Huge congrats Derek! I can´t wait to see your 12.9 cert coming!

Also Andrey Loshkarev a russian barehand bender certed the 4.8 bolt in barehand style.

List was updated: https://www.horrido-bending.com/cert-list

Also I added a new section to the website. It´s called "Special Feats" and there you can find the barehand and one pad bends. This is only to honour such impressive feats.
Here is the link: https://www.horrido-bending.com/kopie-von-cert-list

And here are the two new videos:

• Like 3

Sick bends. I can't understand how it's possible to bend a bolt like that barehanded without starting to bleed. This bolt is equal to a grade 5 in difficulty.

• Like 2

And @Jaden Majensky again!

Bolt A2 - 5,5" in IMP´s! That´s a really good and very fast bend for him. Always great to see him bending and also perfect videos!
Jaden is now on spot five of the list, but will climb the ladder for sure very soon!

Here is the new video:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Again Steffen Knaak with a A2 6" Bolt. Great progress from Steffen.

Also a lot of bolts are on their way to USA, Russia and England.

Here is Steffen´s bend:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

OK, here we go....

Dear steel bending gentleman,
we have a new Cert in the books. Very happy to have this bend on the list. It was one of the reasons for me to create this cert: see the best bends possible.
It is one of the best bends in steel bending history - in my opinion it´s probably the best one till now.

Alexander Klimovich could bend the 12.9 bolt today. This is a huge bend only a few will understand.

Huge Congrats to Alexander. The list was updated: https://www.horrido-bending.com/cert-list

And here is the Video (unfortunatley not the best video because of sun and shadow games, but make sure to watch it on the computer with bright light and you can see everything!)

Maybe we will see another 12.9 cert in the near future from also one of the best benders from the other side of the world!?

Or can anyone bend this bolt shorter? Who knows!?

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Horrido said:

OK, here we go....

Dear steel bending gentleman,
we have a new Cert in the books. Very happy to have this bend on the list. It was one of the reasons for me to create this cert: see the best bends possible.
It is one of the best bends in steel bending history - in my opinion it´s probably the best one till now.

Alexander Klimovich could bend the 12.9 bolt today. This is a huge bend only a few will understand.

Huge Congrats to Alexander. The list was updated: https://www.horrido-bending.com/cert-list

And here is the Video (unfortunatley not the best video because of sun and shadow games, but make sure to watch it on the computer with bright light and you can see everything!)

Maybe we will see another 12.9 cert in the near future from also one of the best benders from the other side of the world!?

Or can anyone bend this bolt shorter? Who knows!?

Crazy bend, very cool!

• Like 1

Great to see that Alexander is also in! Great display of power!

But I'm pretty sure that Derek has the right answer to this in the near future...😁

• Like 3

Since shipping to US is so expensive, it would be great to have a big order shipped to one centralized US location, and then distribute from there. I'd be interested in an order, but wouldn't consider myself to be invested in bending long enough to be a "distributor". Thoughts? 

On 8/7/2020 at 5:25 PM, AcroBend said:

Since shipping to US is so expensive, it would be great to have a big order shipped to one centralized US location, and then distribute from there. I'd be interested in an order, but wouldn't consider myself to be invested in bending long enough to be a "distributor". Thoughts? 

Distributor in the US will be very hard to find, I think. But if you find another bender you can share the shipping costs. For example Tom and Cody have done it in the past.

I can also contact you, if another US guy is interested.

3 hours ago, Horrido said:

Distributor in the US will be very hard to find, I think. But if you find another bender you can share the shipping costs. For example Tom and Cody have done it in the past.

I can also contact you, if another US guy is interested.

@Horrido I meant an informal "distributor", as I know you aren't doing this as a for-profit business (which I commend even more). More like a "bulk order" from someone in the US to streamline the shipping (costs). I wish I was in a position to volunteer. Mostly I was just expressing interest if a bulk US order did occur. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AcroBend said:

@Horrido I meant an informal "distributor", as I know you aren't doing this as a for-profit business (which I commend even more). More like a "bulk order" from someone in the US to streamline the shipping (costs). I wish I was in a position to volunteer. Mostly I was just expressing interest if a bulk US order did occur. 

Ok, if any of you US benders is interested to make a bulk order just let me know.

In the meantime....

Yesterday we had a new entry: Amir Bayour certed the A2 bolt with a nice view in the @Donc101 area. Nice to see how benders get other benders to the cert.

Here is the Video:

• Like 3

On 8/7/2020 at 7:21 AM, Martin Kotte said:

Great to see that Alexander is also in! Great display of power!

But I'm pretty sure that Derek has the right answer to this in the near future...😁

I hope so but either way Alex beat me to it fair and square! His crush is STRONG! I'd say stronger than mine at the moment. I think I have him beat on kink strength though. 😁 Either way I plan to have the equalizer before the end of August! 🤘

• Like 3