Grand Sexabastard

vikingsrule92

Unfortunately the real goal today defeated me again. Not a bad consolation prize but the crush was harder than I'd hoped it to be. Hands are SHREDDED after today so I'll be forced to take a little break to let the tendons and skin heal. Hopefully be back with something amazing in 10-14 days.

P.S. Sorry in advance for the attire. It was 90-95 degrees by 9 AM today and my AC unit in the garage didn't really hit it's groove until much later. Gotta be comfortable. HAHAHA 😆😂🤣

• Like 11

Really nasty bend, dude! Bone-breaking crush on a short piece of stainless like that.

What pads are you using and where did you get them? What's your best in IMPs?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Squeezus said:

Really nasty bend, dude! Bone-breaking crush on a short piece of stainless like that.

What pads are you using and where did you get them? What's your best in IMPs?

Thanks a lot buddy! Also thank you to Horrido and Tom!

Those are double leathers that I cut myself from a big sheet I found at a local Tandy leather a couple years back. The crush pads I use is the same leather just it's about 4 pieces together. I haven't used IMPs in close to a decade. I used to have some really nice ones but those got lost through the years. I used to use IMPs with leathers as the double way back in 2005-10. Right now I'm firmly against giving Randall Strossen a single penny of my money but I'm debating making a run at the Gold Cert purely out of spite and the desire to force him to read my name. I'll keep everyone apprised!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

@vikingsrule92 do you remember what weight the Tandy leather was cut at (3-4 oz, 4-6 oz, 8-10oz)? I have been looking for some on Tandy, but I'm unsure of what to buy.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...