OLD MEMBERS Reintroduce Yourself Here

richcottrell

This "New Topic", is inspired by one that came long before I knew about the gripboard.
[gripboard's  "Who are you" by Sybersnot; year 2004.]

This is the follow up question...
and it is a question for our old friends.

"Where have you been?
we missed you...
Either way, Welcome Back!"

Looking back at my past  8 years in Grip, I realize -- people come and people go.   It is just the way it is.  Sometimes, it might be under controversy, but other times... Life Just Gets In the Way!   In my short time here, I have witnessed some super mutants just vanish overnight... I can think of a million reasons why someone would stop doing grip.  Hell, that is basically what I have done the past two years. 
Abandon Grip Captain. 
When someone, who is a total beast -- just stops -- it always has me scratching my head.   But everyone has their own reasons, and that  is 100% their own business.

But every now and then, we see someone COME BACK.  Sometimes the surprise alone of that person's return gives others an extra pep in their step [so to speak]

I hope you get the idea.  I am too lazy to type anything else.

With that,  I will open the floor for someone else to reintroduce themselves first.  And then I will take my turn at the board.
In strength,
richard cottrell
Erdenheim, PA

If your a musician, I think it might be like  "putting it down for a while"

Edited by richcottrell
  • Like 2