Red Nails

Cannon

This might help International gripsters especially, but we will soon have IronMind Red Nails available at CPW.  They are heavy to ship around, but our flat rate options should allow them to be included in most orders at the current rates.  Depending on what else you order, of course. 

We didn't go for the other stock at this time.  We felt like the Red Nail is THE ONE where you want official stock.  It's good to train on any kind of stock, but to say you bent a Red Nail, you either bent an actual one or you didn't.  Right?   :devil

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Cool beans.  I'll start with 50 when they come in.  

Thanks for doing this.

• Like 3

This is so exciting! Thank you! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, anwnate said:

Cool beans.  I'll start with 50 when they come in.  

Thanks for doing this.

Oh jeez.  We have 300 coming and we were not sure how many to get. We'll get more!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Would be awesome if you could offer some FBBC stock as well.

For training stock, we are looking at getting generic bolts/bars locally and cutting it ourselves. That would still be a bit in the future though. This stuff gets expensive to ship around and the margin evaporates pretty quickly if the sale has to be "worth it" for two layers of wholesale and dealer. 

For example, we will likely have to mark up the Red Nails a bit in terms of unit cost, but when combined with shipping cost hopefully it's still an attractive option, especially for International customers. 

I have to say, this is great...   and if you could design mini-starter packs that fit into the flat rate boxes with different size options depending if it were a 1, 2, or 3 gripper order, I am sure cheap-o-me and other budgetary concious shoppers would max out what they are already paying to ship.

that was just my initial reaction I read this, so please take that idea with a grain of salt.

but kudos for adding the Reds to the CPW store and best of luck 

rich

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cannon said:

For training stock, we are looking at getting generic bolts/bars locally and cutting it ourselves. That would still be a bit in the future though. This stuff gets expensive to ship around and the margin evaporates pretty quickly if the sale has to be "worth it" for two layers of wholesale and dealer. 

For example, we will likely have to mark up the Red Nails a bit in terms of unit cost, but when combined with shipping cost hopefully it's still an attractive option, especially for International customers. 

That's understandable. Maybe invest in one big order, I think you will sell it quite easily. Or maybe a better way would be to calibrate steel by yourself and sell :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

That's understandable. Maybe invest in one big order, I think you will sell it quite easily. Or maybe a better way would be to calibrate steel by yourself and sell :) 

It's a thought. Right now I would say I don't have the bandwidth or desire to get into rating steel. Or doing any kind of cert. I think the existing certs are great. 

Training stock, though, might happen eventually. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cannon said:

It's a thought. Right now I would say I don't have the bandwidth or desire to get into rating steel. Or doing any kind of cert. I think the existing certs are great. 

Training stock, though, might happen eventually. 

No need for more certs. It's good to have calibrated steel to train with. It sucks to order steel and find out that it's either way to easy or way to hard to train with.