My club started a Youtube channel

David_wigren

My club recently started a youtube channel where we post our super matches for our internal ranking system along with other content.

SIF Armsport channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaRLicTjThIApd07Eb1SxtA

My latest match.

recap. We slipped in the first round and went to the strap. I got a shit strap and decided to let go as soon as I realized I wasn’t going to get the top roll. Viktor is bigger and stronger than me and has an absurd wrist rotation strength in the hook. I always get sore in my wrists for weeks whenever I commit hard in a hook match with him. Second round, we slip again. This time however I get a better setup in the strap and I’m able to top roll in the strap. Round 3-5 I top roll him outside the strap. Round 6, at this point I’ve already won the match and decided to meet him in the hook just to se if I could stop him... I couldn’t lol.

Will be posting my matches in this thread.

• Like 11

Feel free to comment, questions, compliments and/or critique :) 

On 6/10/2020 at 2:43 PM, David_wigren said:

Feel free to comment, questions, compliments and/or critique :) 

Is the club just for beginners or can people who have arm-wrestled for more then 2-3 months train with you? 

2 minutes ago, Lennix said:

Is the club just for beginners or can people who have arm-wrestled for more then 2-3 months train with you? 

Lennix, you are not welcome in our club of super friends.

However on a serious note. If anyone wishes to join they can contact us via https://www.sifarmsport.se/ . If the person is serious about getting into the sport he/she is welcome. However we are only accepting a few new pullers at a time due to reasons so if you’re unlucky you’ll be put on a waiting list until we feel we have the capacity to take you in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Right arm 5-1 against Erik.

Left arm 5-1 against Cristian

Please ignore my shameful attempt to king’s move in the first round 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done! Is it true you have a supermatch coming up against the legendary RJ from Svanskog? 

13 hours ago, Lennix said:

Well done! Is it true you have a supermatch coming up against the legendary RJ from Svanskog? 

4th of july. Someone’s gonna die.

if I ever make it out to Sweden I’d love to pull with you guys. I ain’t going on no waiting list tho. Y’all are just gonna have to tolerate me for a day or so like the Griswalds do uncle Eddie. 😁

3 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Y’all are just gonna have to tolerate me for a day or so like the Griswalds do uncle Eddie. 😁

😆 if that ain’t the truth 

On 6/17/2020 at 12:01 PM, Tommy J. said:

if I ever make it out to Sweden I’d love to pull with you guys. I ain’t going on no waiting list tho. Y’all are just gonna have to tolerate me for a day or so like the Griswalds do uncle Eddie. 😁

Hahaha! You and Tanner would both be welcome anytime. In fact I would even demand it if you were in Sweden!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Boulderbrew said:

😆 if that ain’t the truth 

Lol, Psh. You know you don’t have any fun when I’m not there. ☺️

25 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Hahaha! You and Tanner would both be welcome anytime. In fact I would even demand it if you were in Sweden!

😂👍

On 6/16/2020 at 9:51 PM, Lennix said:

Last year me and Rikard had a supermatch where I won 3-1. Now Rikard is 2 years into the sport instead of just 1. But I’m 10-15 kg heavier now, albeit mostly fat. But I’m so much stronger, especially in my right arm.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

I forgot to post this fight against @TRASH. I lost 4-2. I was so disgusted of my loss that I’ve not looked through the entire video yet myself.  All I know is that I underestimated him. I should’ve accepted that he was stronger and try to find a way to get around his strength. The first two rounds he won because he was simply too strong. Round 3 and 4 were more even but he won those aswell. At round 5 and 6 fatigue got him and I was able to win those rounds just due to endurance. 

Left arm against Martin went better than expected. I came in to the fight with some elbow issues and expected to lose because of that. I could not use my side pressure to any extent. Luckily back pressure and hand control was enough to get 4-2. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Left hand match against Per. Strong dude and a decent toproller. Last time I met him I lost. But at that time I realized that he has the habit of opening up. So instead of panicking when hitting against him and not being strong enough to take him anywhere I realized that if I just stay tight and stay close to my arm I can control him and wait for him to either tire or make a mistake.

Another right hand match with Erik. This guy just keeps getting stronger and faster. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone in person of his size that is as fast as him. I felt like we had pretty similar strength. However he is faster and thus able to engage closer to 100% right from the start. Even though I’m able to engage myself, it’s hard to engage 100% so quick. He flash pinned me twice. However I felt that I had more endurance and more technical maneuverability so whenever I actually managed to stop him, I would be able to eventually pin him.

• Like 2