Brotherhood of the Traveling Steel??

vikingsrule92

Who's interested in resurrecting the Brotherhood of the Traveling Steel?? If you're too new for this reference it was around back when Wiggy, Kovach, Rindo, and Corcorran ran DO bending and they (and others) traded various bending stock through the mail. 

I'm VERY curious to get my hands on some of the big metric bolts (especially the 12.9) and I'm also really curious if anyone has any of the old old old (or newer) KOAB stock that was around the 650 range. The batch I just got from Andrew feels MUCH harder than a Big G8. Either way the goal is to kill that stock but it would also be fun to make a run at a Grand KOAB with the 650ish stuff 😁

If anyone is interested let me know! I have some old 440ish bastard stock as well as a few pieces of the 480ish Hex I could trade. Plus some fun random stuff I've found like triangle S Edgins and 3/8" 12L14. Also willing to just pay for stuff!

• Like 4

I've got some really tough big G8 stock from Fastenal and some older KOAB stock as well. 

I am in!

Traded some steel in the past with Tommy, Zsolt and Juha.

I can send you some 10.9 and 12.9 bolts and would love to see you smash them. These two will be also part of a new bending cert with prize money I am planning right now, but the project will be launched in past june / early july. Have to figure out some more details and have to work on the website. But I can send you some of the bolts before if you want. Just hit me up with a pn.

• Like 1