Lucas Raymond equipment

Rick Browne

This is not an arm wrestling thread. I wanted to show a piece of equipment one of our Gripboard members make- Lucas Raymond.  I do not arm wrestle but I do the exercises that arm wrestlers do for wrist and hand strength.  I put this on the Board to show the high quality of  Arm Assassin Strength Shop equipment. It does hold up to some heavy work loads with no problems. My table pulley from Arm Assassin arrived yesterday

Edited by Rick Browne
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Rick Browne said:

This is not an arm wrestling thread. I wanted to show a piece of equipment one of our Gripboard members make- Lucas Raymond.  I do not arm wrestle but I do the exercises that arm wrestlers do for wrist and hand strength.  I put this on the Board to show the high quality of  Arm Assassin Strength Shop equipment. It does hold up to some heavy work loads with no problems. My table pulley from Arm Assassin arrived yesterday

Anybody follow this arm wrestler in his home gym located in Arkansas?.  He has good stuff

7 minutes ago, Rick Browne said:

Anybody follow this arm wrestler in his home gym located in Arkansas?.  He has good stuff

Yessir. Been to quite a few tournaments he’s pulled in, and 1 or 2 he has reffed. Been in his home gym in Arkansas as well. Also crashed my brand new (at the time) motorcycle in his front yard. 😂

Michael is pretty cool. Super nice guy if he feels like your not a threat to him on the table. His style on the table in his money matches also gets some big time controversy. But he is strong, for sure! Only the strongest of the strong can even force him into his controversial Kings move. The rest of us get ran over by him in a traditional style pull.

Fun fact for anyone who isn’t familiar with Michael. He has broken his right arm MANY times in pursuit of his passion. A couple times on video. Not many in any sport that dedicated.

Yep he is a Monster. My point being,  if the Arm Assassin table pulley can hold up to this guy's pounding on it, it should last me many a good year at the weight I will use with it. And it won't be 225  but considerably less 🙂

• Like 1