CoC TNS Reps (#2 and #2.5)

patrickmeniru

It's been a while since I was active here (hi everyone, hope you're all well). Starting to train grippers again a little more regularly in the past couple of months (probably once a week at the moment). My TNS strength feels great (probably on par with the best its ever been) but I've forgotten how to set properly and so I'm probably only getting 15-20lbs difference between TNS and MMS, which is ridiculous. Practicing my set in every session now, so can hopefully take another step towards my goal of 180lbs MMS on my rated Silvis Megalodon (adjustable) and then give my #3.5 a crack. I don't think I'm a million miles away, but actually doing it is a whole different thing, so let's see.

Videos below are:

10 reps with the #2.5 (both hands)

30 reps with the #2 (right hand only)

Given the recent lockdown I've had a bit more time on my hands so can hopefully start keeping track of my training a bit better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Impressive. You mention a 3.5 but not a 3. Do you not own a 3? 

Thank you! Yes, I have a #3 but my #3.5 is the goal gripper. I can TNS my #3 with both hands (its a relatively easy one, not rated but based on the rated Megalodon I have, I would estimate low 140s), but I can't MMS my #3.5 yet.

1 hour ago, Maiche 25 said:

Superb fluidity and solid technique, well done!

Thanks!! Very much appreciated :) 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, patrickmeniru said:

Thank you! Yes, I have a #3 but my #3.5 is the goal gripper. I can TNS my #3 with both hands (its a relatively easy one, not rated but based on the rated Megalodon I have, I would estimate low 140s), but I can't MMS my #3.5 yet.

Thanks!! Very much appreciated :) 

Tns a #3 at any rating with both hands is damn impressive. Not many can do that Tns style. 

• Like 1