6.5" G8 and All Sorts of Other World Class Bends

vikingsrule92

There were too many to put in the title. I just want to say that as you're watching these I have nothing but respect for @Tommy J. but I really missed having a bending rival since way back in the day with Rindo. Chronological order. The 6.5 G8 and all big square bends were one workout yesterday. Tommy I didn't measure my wraps on video because I didn't see the cash prize but I'll take a picture of them if you'll accept that as proof. I promise no switching.

Fantastic Bastard from a few weeks ago I never cared enough to post:

Duke of All Bastards

Big G8

6.5" Big G8

Big Square

6.5" Big Square

6" Big Square

Edited by vikingsrule92
  • Like 8

I spy titles to huge bends! Will check them out in full later tonight.

although the cash challenge has expired, I will still be watching and possibly making a decision for some kind of reward after checking the vids out.

Damn! Lots of elite bends here. Great to see. The G8's look like nothing in your hands. Very impressive and hats off to you!

Just watched the G8 bends. VERY impressive Derek! I think this makes 3 of us now to bend a 6.5” big G8?.. and now 2 of us who’ve done it at under 200lbs! Where are all the big strong guys on this bend?? 😈

having done those same bends, I know full well the amount of rage required to finish them. And to that, sir, I salute my fellow maniac!

I haven’t watched the square bends, but from the looks of the thumbnails, your wearing the same shirt? Did you do the squares on the same day as the 6.5 G8??? If so, what the actual (bad word filter)?! 😜

and what was that previous bs about you not being strong on stuff over 6”?? Looks to me like you got it covered. Lol!

i think you no doubt can bend a 7” big G8 in single BB’s right now.

since you missed the date on the challenge, I will not be sending $100. But I will send $50. But not to worry. I think you’ll be grabbing the money on future cash bend challenges.

Pm your PayPal please.

• Like 4

Nice move, Tommy!

And @vikingsrule92 if you search for cash bends...

There will be a new cert soon, where the hardest bend will be donated with a cash prize. This could be a nice try for you. One of the hardest bend in the DO area.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Just watched the G8 bends. VERY impressive Derek! I think this makes 3 of us now to bend a 6.5” big G8?.. and now 2 of us who’ve done it at under 200lbs! Where are all the big strong guys on this bend?? 😈

having done those same bends, I know full well the amount of rage required to finish them. And to that, sir, I salute my fellow maniac!

I haven’t watched the square bends, but from the looks of the thumbnails, your wearing the same shirt? Did you do the squares on the same day as the 6.5 G8??? If so, what the actual (bad word filter)?! 😜

and what was that previous bs about you not being strong on stuff over 6”?? Looks to me like you got it covered. Lol!

i think you no doubt can bend a 7” big G8 in single BB’s right now.

since you missed the date on the challenge, I will not be sending $100. But I will send $50. But not to worry. I think you’ll be grabbing the money on future cash bend challenges.

Pm your PayPal please.

If you say three that sounds right.

Thank you sir! Appreciate that.

That is correct. The workout was Sunday the 17th. It went 6.5" G8, 7" Square, 6.5" Square, and 6" Square. I ran out of square stock or I may have gone for the 5.5" ... Fortunately I just got a BIG shipment from FBBC. We'll have to see how the current square compares to the stuff Chad Kovach sent me for these three bends.

HAHA well I was apparently underestimating myself. A rare mistake that won't happen again.

I don't have BB wraps or IMPs but I'll be trying my hands at some single pad bends eventually.

The first G8 was done on May 11th. I just haven't been on GB in about ... 2 months ... so I didn't see the challenge. I think that combined with the 6.5" warrants the full $100 :) Either way I'll send you a PM.

7 hours ago, vikingsrule92 said:

If you say three that sounds right.

Thank you sir! Appreciate that.

That is correct. The workout was Sunday the 17th. It went 6.5" G8, 7" Square, 6.5" Square, and 6" Square. I ran out of square stock or I may have gone for the 5.5" ... Fortunately I just got a BIG shipment from FBBC. We'll have to see how the current square compares to the stuff Chad Kovach sent me for these three bends.

HAHA well I was apparently underestimating myself. A rare mistake that won't happen again.

I don't have BB wraps or IMPs but I'll be trying my hands at some single pad bends eventually.

The first G8 was done on May 11th. I just haven't been on GB in about ... 2 months ... so I didn't see the challenge. I think that combined with the 6.5" warrants the full $100 :) Either way I'll send you a PM.

Hit up EJ for BB wraps. I know he’s not interested in selling them full time. And there aren’t many left out there. But I bet he’d sell you a set out of the handful he has left.

To the bold: don’t push it. Keep in mind your not dealing with just any ol’ asshole, but THE asshole. 😁

Btw i received no pm sir.

• Like 1

I got some BB wraps from FBBC not too long ago, and they're in the store now.

I can't even say what the most impressive bend is. 😳

But I think I go for the Big G8. I have never seen someone bend this bolt in this manner.

Total demolition!

Great job!:bow:bow

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Martin Kotte said:

I can't even say what the most impressive bend is. 😳

But I think I go for the Big G8. I have never seen someone bend this bolt in this manner.

Total demolition!

Great job!:bow:bow

Thank you for the kind words!! That was actually my third bend of that workout after failing on a 4.5" Edgin and smoking the Duke. Not meant to brag but I slowed down quite a bit on the crush because I was a little gassed out. Can't wait to try this KOAB stock I just got ...

After that dominance on the G8 you will smash the KOAB for sure, no matter if it's a light or a hard batch.

As Martin said and I again: very impressive!

• Like 1