CoC 3 MMS

Anemptybox

Made a video of some gripper training today. I actually don't feel too good at the moment but I was strong enough to manage two pretty good attempts with my CoC 3 rated 146 RGC. I'll try to make a similar video with my CoC 3 rated 149 RGC some other time + left hand close.

• Like 6

Super clean! I think 149 will pass too, how long have you been grip training now?

Edited by Maiche 25
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Maiche 25 said:

Super clean! I think 159 will pass too, how long have you been grip training now?

Thank you,  I appreciate it! First time I used grippers was around 4½ years ago and I could close the CoC 1.5 then. I feel like it's been a slow process for me to progress. There have been periods of very little grip training due to small injuries or other things getting in the way, but overall I've been decently consistent during this time. I hope I can get on the GHP 7 list this year, the CoC 3 certification is still very far away and possibly won't ever happen but it's fun goal for the future.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Anemptybox said:

Thank you,  I appreciate it! First time I used grippers was around 4½ years ago and I could close the CoC 1.5 then. I feel like it's been a slow process for me to progress. There have been periods of very little grip training due to small injuries or other things getting in the way, but overall I've been decently consistent during this time. I hope I can get on the GHP 7 list this year, the CoC 3 certification is still very far away and possibly won't ever happen but it's fun goal for the future.

Great closes, man.  You’re honestly not far off a ccs close.  You definitely have what it takes to certify.  My advice would be to work towards 10 singles and then 10 reps, although someone who has certified may have better advice.

• Like 1

nice closes!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Griparn said:

Strong closes! 

11 hours ago, Hopefully said:

Snyggt 

10 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

nice closes!

7 hours ago, jchapman said:

Those were strong!

Thanks a bunch guys!