York Blobs

Rick Browne

I will be acquiring 2 York 100 lb dbs tomorrow- USA stamped.  I plan to make Blobs and will list them here in the Selling forum. Have not really decided on a price but shipping will be in the price. 

I may get the 95s this guy has as well.  But will see on that deal

Noooo, please spare those poor roundheads! There are so many blobs out there in the wild already. 😮

Edited by DAVE101

And just  where are these Blobs? (Half 100)..Ebay has blobs...(1) 1/2 of a 95 is all I could find with the size close to a Blob. And he wants $275.00 for it.(Too pricey in my opinion). The rest of ebay blobs are sub 90s

Did not find any info for present day 2020 Blob availability on Google search. Do not know of any member hoarding up the 50s.  So I am stumped as to where all the Blobs are in the wild.

I may keep the 100s intact and let the 95s go. Have not decided yet

Edited by Rick Browne

18 hours ago, Rick Browne said:

And just  where are these Blobs? (Half 100)..Ebay has blobs...(1) 1/2 of a 95 is all I could find with the size close to a Blob. And he wants $275.00 for it.(Too pricey in my opinion). The rest of ebay blobs are sub 90s

Did not find any info for present day 2020 Blob availability on Google search. Do not know of any member hoarding up the 50s.  So I am stumped as to where all the Blobs are in the wild.

I may keep the 100s intact and let the 95s go. Have not decided yet

Have you put out a want ad? I got one through PM, and I didn't know anyone on the board.

Ebay has two 95s, and the last half 100 sold in March for <$200, which is less than the average price on here. They are out there.

Edited by DAVE101

12 plus years ago

you could look online and find 3 Blobs or more

now a days you can spend months looking online and find nothing, every since Big Name Youtubers got in the Grip game finding  A BLOB is very very difficult

i regret selling off my collection a few years back 

2 hours ago, knyaz said:

12 plus years ago

you could look online and find 3 Blobs or more

now a days you can spend months looking online and find nothing, every since Big Name Youtubers got in the Grip game finding  A BLOB is very very difficult

i regret selling off my collection a few years back 

Glad we could make a deal... I have 2 York side Blobs left

• Like 1

4 hours ago, knyaz said:

You found one within 3 hours of posting your want ad...

25 minutes ago, DAVE101 said:

You found one within 3 hours of posting your want ad...

i did but it wasnt a BLOB in the wild was it? a YORK dumbell had to be sacrificed for me to get my chalky hands on a BLOB 100