The strongest man you’ve never heard of

rippedlikeapig

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERWYqaLdhW0&feature=

«Sometimes there are really big talents and truly gifted ones in this world.. than there are really huge talents - exceptions and extreme enthusiasts - hard working for years... than there are legends...big names...and than - there are true "Gods" walking among Men.. Very usually unrecognized and totally unknown.. Let me please introduce one such ANOMALY to you NOW - Mr. Andrey Smaev from Russia. He doesnt have social media, instagram, facebook, training programs etc. and he doesnt wish any of that. As 13 years old kid he already bench pressed 140kg and he truly lives by training with full fire straight out of his soul! Blessed with beyond exceptional physical strength and beastmode mindset - he is yet one of the most humble and positive people that I know. He never planned to have video like this and he never did this for competition or "beating" others - he just lives that for himself and tries to keep growing and improving every single session - as hard to understand as it is - thats the plain truth. Let him motivate you like he motivated me myself... I am still shocked. Dont forget that no matter how strong you think you are there is always someone stronger out there.. May his fire ignites the best in you all. Eternal respect to you Andrey.»

Edited by rippedlikeapig
  • Like 3

That young man is amazing💪 Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

Amazing upper Body strength! Just Wow!

• Like 1

He’s probably the strongest man in the world in pullups or chinups with these feats. Absolute beast. 

Mathew Zlats is one other guy also who has some incredible feats. 

Weighted dips with 400lbs and pull-ups with 250lbs to mention a few. 

This is a new kind of strong. I remember when I was 18 and benched 200kg/ 400lbs. Now it’s 500lbs and 800lbs deadlifts. 

I hope somebody gets him on an AW table stat!

I don't k ow if I belive some of those weights but it's hard to fake a one arm pull up or a front lever, pretty insane. I know a few people around 200 that can do those but nobody that heavy. There was a strongman from the 30s who allegedly could do several one arm chin ups at a bodyweight of 240 but who knows about those old timey feats.