Schoolboy?

Bill Piche

I just stumbled on this due to Larry Wheel's channel. What's the deal with this schoolboy? I figured you guys would know.

Personally I can’t stand the dude. No respect for vetted pullers who show up with an arm wrestling table in the middle of a busy side walk and challenge a bunch of non pullers to pull. Onlookers think it’s cute because he looks unsuspecting. But then again, most good arm wrestlers have the same unsuspecting look. But non pullers wouldn’t know that, since they don’t follow the sport.

Here’s an excellent comparison. I am school boy, and you are me. How awesome would you think I am if I showed up in a busy area with a #3 gripper and challenged a bunch of non grip people to try it? Then I acted like the man when they couldn't close it?

...Further! then I filmed it all and uploaded it!

• Like 1

I understand your opinion but at the same time he seems really humble when he loses in front of stronger than him and very respectful without an unhealthy ego. The concept seems to annoy him more than anything else and it is rather for that in my opinion that he seems not very empathetic ... Besides I do not understand the concept which seems to please a lot, he seems very young and studious but it is over 100 kilos not very fat at all and is very large, I don't see why it would be so surprising if it were so good. In the grip there are also people with a wise and serious look but I do not see strictly what it has to do with their athletic qualities, to wonder if people would believe that Brian shaw is weak if he dressed in geek, quite pathetic and superficial

The Promotion for the Sport is good in my opionion. The cooperations between the youtubers of different strength disciplines (climbing, bb, PL, AW, Strongan, etc.) is always entertaining. 

• Like 1