Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Anemptybox

More (old) stuff from Nathan Holle

Recommended Posts

Anemptybox
Posted (edited)

For those who may have missed it, Nathan has been uploading quite a few videos the last couple of days. (Sorry if the links are embedded a bit weird, Instagram won't let me copy the links in any other way it seems.)

Another GHP 9 block set close:

 

GHP 9 reverse handle close (palm handle on fingers):

 

CoC 4 CCS close from 2013 (notice how slow and controlled it looks!):

 

This clip is a new one, CoC 4 close:

😲

Edited by Anemptybox
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Under Table

Word has it that Holle TABLE NO-SET that GHP 9!!

Incomprehensible, impossible, unfathomable. You pick the word!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannon

He has been posting huge closes and suggesting he is "back to 60-70% strength after breaking his wrist". 

In one post I'm fairly certain he mentioned wanting to "get back to closing the Tetting Pro."

Crazy. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Under Table
8 minutes ago, Cannon said:

He has been posting huge closes and suggesting he is "back to 60-70% strength after breaking his wrist". 

In one post I'm fairly certain he mentioned wanting to "get back to closing the Tetting Pro."

Crazy. 

From what I'v heard, Bro, he is gun'n for the World Class!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alawadhi
1 hour ago, The Under Table said:

From what I'v heard, Bro, he is gun'n for the World Class!

Nathan has amazing crush. One of the best. A WC is way way harder than a PRO and a PRO is harder than a #4. Yes Nathan did say he closed a WC. Wes Peart once TNSed a PRO. It was a narrow PRO. Perhaps Nathan closed a narrow WC too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChimpGrip
1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

Nathan has amazing crush. One of the best. A WC is way way harder than a PRO and a PRO is harder than a #4. Yes Nathan did say he closed a WC. Wes Peart once TNSed a PRO. It was a narrow PRO. Perhaps Nathan closed a narrow WC too.

He’s told me the hardest two he has (and has closed) are the pro and GHP 10 grippers. Although if he trained for it, I believe he’d get the WC. People don’t realize he’s also lifted the millennium dumbbell with each hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alawadhi
5 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

He’s told me the hardest two he has (and has closed) are the pro and GHP 10 grippers. Although if he trained for it, I believe he’d get the WC. People don’t realize he’s also lifted the millennium dumbbell with each hand.

GHP10 rated around a WC too. But a GhP is not narrow. He lifted a Millennium? Wow great who's bell was it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florian Kellersmann
On 3/17/2020 at 4:26 PM, Alawadhi said:

GHP10 rated around a WC too. But a GhP is not narrow. He lifted a Millennium? Wow great who's bell was it?

Nathan made Inch replicas of 106kg. Probably one of these. They have a short handle with no knurling like the holle Inch replica and are probably harder to lift than a "orginial" MDB. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royz

I heard he used to crush diamonds with his bare hands...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alawadhi
7 hours ago, Florian Kellersmann said:

Nathan made Inch replicas of 106kg. Probably one of these. They have a short handle with no knurling like the holle Inch replica and are probably harder to lift than a "orginial" MDB. 

 

A shorter handle on a not so wide palm is harder yes. Which makes this feat more impressive. Any videos? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anemptybox

I think the only type of thick bar video I've seen of Nathan is a Rolling Thunder 140 kg / 308 lbs he posted on his "Instagram stories". I'm not really into Instagram so I'm actually not sure how to see it or link it.

Here's another casual CoC 4 close from Nathan:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florian Kellersmann
18 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

A shorter handle on a not so wide palm is harder yes. Which makes this feat more impressive. Any videos? 

I haven't seen it. But I remember reading Chris James witnessed the feat. Not sure about that… Hope Nathan will be to full strength back and do it on Video. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.