2020 International King Kong Grip Challenge

Ivan Pupchenko

In Ukraine, the stages in Kiev and Romny were successful! I sincerely thanks to Artem Ushenko, Stanislav Matvienko and Evgeniy Vakula for their work, personal finances and great love to this sport! Quarantine restrictions also had a positive side - the need to divide tournament into several parts according to the number of participants allowed to significantly expand the geography and representativeness of event in Ukraine!

IMG-25522-V.jpg

• Like 12
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike Rinderle

• Eric Roussin

• Hubgeezer

• LAINE SNOOK

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Ukraine, the stages in Kiev and Romny were successful! I sincerely thanks to Artem Ushenko, Stanislav Matvienko and Evgeniy Vakula for their work, personal finances and great love to this sport! Qu

I think there’s still a bit of uncertainty about what is and isn’t permitted with the Grab Ball, so I shot this little video. I hope it helps. If anyone still has questions, please let me know.

Now St. Petersburg (Russia) is ready for King Kong! Got the Crusher 2.25" and Grab ball!

Posted Images

Stanislav
8 hours ago, Ivan Pupchenko said:

In Ukraine, the stages in Kiev and Romny were successful! I sincerely thanks to Artem Ushenko, Stanislav Matvienko and Evgeniy Vakula for their work, personal finances and great love to this sport! Quarantine restrictions also had a positive side - the need to divide tournament into several parts according to the number of participants allowed to significantly expand the geography and representativeness of event in Ukraine!

IMG-25522-V.jpg

@Ivan PupchenkoI was glad to meet you here to hold KK stage, your almost unlimited and positive energy inspires me to try my best in assisting you as a great Ukrainian Grip sport promoter and athlete nevertheless all up and downs we face on our curly road. Once, again, High Words of appreciation for your great effort to change something/someone to more positive and smooth 

Edited by Stanislav
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
insane.warrior

@Ivan Pupchenko, @Stanislav,  Artem Ushenko

Huge respect for your hard work as organizers of the KK Ukraine

Was a great pleasure to meet you all guys and take part in my very first competition.

Highest level of a sportsmanship!

Best regards, Anar Shiraliev

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 3
Ivan Pupchenko
1 hour ago, insane.warrior said:

It was a good first competition and decent results! I hope we will meet again on the competition platform and not only as a judge and athlete!

• Thanks 1
insane.warrior
1 minute ago, Ivan Pupchenko said:

It was a good first competition and decent results! I hope we will meet again on the competition platform and not only as a judge and athlete!

thank you for the kind words, Ivan 🙂

for sure 🤝

Hubgeezer

Good Luck to all Contestants, Organizers, Volunteers, and Judges tomorrow.

Pray for no injuries or illnesses. Should be a good time for everyone! 👍👍💪💪

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Tom Flesher

I’m sure I’ll do a full trip report later, but I’m thankful to @Jedd Johnsonand his family for, as always, hosting an excellent contest. This venue is consistently well-run and enjoyable to visit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Jedd Johnson
On 10/25/2020 at 6:56 AM, Tom Flesher said:

I’m sure I’ll do a full trip report later, but I’m thankful to @Jedd Johnsonand his family for, as always, hosting an excellent contest. This venue is consistently well-run and enjoyable to visit. 

Thanks bro. My pleasure.

• Like 1