Amazing customer service

Chez

I have already posted this on facebook and my log but I feel the need to also post this here. Everyone knows I am a huge gripper nerd and I am currently training for the MM8 certification as I come back from injury (I have a training log documenting my training towards this goal). I am almost back to peak strength rather quickly. I reached out to Matt to make me a silvis Megalodon (last one he had in stock) and he did 6 ratings on the gripper for me: 220, 210, 200, 185, 175, 165 and I can eyeball in between ratings. He did this pretty much at the same time as getting grip genie products and rating several grippers for every level of that brand and did it quickly while having a family and full time main job. He also threw in rating tags for every rating. You can't beat that customer service. Cannon power works is the absolute best and I can't say enough about them. I am also sending matt two other costume adjustables (hard grand elite and pro spring) and other heavy grippers for ratings soon. Their service is simply amazing. Thanks Matt and Kristy! 

Meg.jpg

Meg rating.jpg

Edited by Chez
  • Like 9

I told Chez that I wanted to know wtf he's doing with 165 lol (one man's goal is another man's warmup I guess).

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• 2 years later...

Hey all.  Just wanted to give a shout out to some stellar customer service!  I reached out to Canon Power Works through Instagram 5 o’clock on a Saturday. They responded, and answered all of my questions. Wasn’t expecting that until the following business week.  It seems like sometimes in this day and age it can be difficult just to have a conversation with someone, let alone get your questions answered. I’m very thankful for the great communication, but it’s really no surprise. I’ve seen so many great interactions here on the Gripboard, as well as my own prior purchases through the company.  Thanks!  Ronni.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Top notch!

Made my first purchase about the month ago, everything came fast and was packaged beautifully. I know i'll be placing multiple orders in the future.

• Like 1

I have always said that Cannon Powerworks is the best. I recommend them to anyone who wants to buy grippers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

So I came on here to start a post titled “CPW is the GOAT,” but then I found this thread. 

I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but I cannot say enough about how wonderful CPW is. Absolutely top-notch responsiveness, professionalism, and knowledge. I’ve been buying from CPW for years, and Matt has gone above and beyond a number of times both in the past and recently, even though he doesn’t know me from Adam (apart from infrequent virtual interactions). If I ever have a gripper questions, idea, request, etc. I can always go to Matt. He’s always responsive and transparent. Not to mention, he is so fast with getting things out the door. I recently placed a sizeable order, including three new grippers with rating service added, and it was on its way in ~24 hrs. 

Like I said, CPW is the GOAT. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for the grip community. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I can attest to all of the above comments, and say that Cannon PowerWorks is simply the best. Matt has gone above and beyond for me in every possible aspect of business and customer service, including answering all of my dumb questions endlessly, and accomplishing every single product or service request with both speed and quality - every time. A truly great company, and one I will always support.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1