Ironmind hub 2 hand key pinch- as requested

Tommy J.

My bet was Shallow hub 2HKP. IM hub as training wheels. Having said that nice lifts. IM hub is much easier than shallow hub and a guy overseas can lift 145 lbs! I can do 130 ish but not close to that on shallow hub 

Regular hub is all I have. Tanner does have a shallow hub, so I will give it a go next practice. Thanks for some kind words.. finally!

if I’m being 100% honest, this lift is probably the nerdiest lift I’ve ever been a part of.. but okay.. I shall go ahead and pursue it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cannon said:

How much of these 2-handed lifts is also squeezing inward with pecs?  Any?  

Top 3 in world 2HKP Shallow hub records book- Jaakko benches 440lbs, Sirko over 375lbs, Myself above average and the guy who does 145 lb on IM hub is well  over 400lb bench. Combination of strong smallish thumbs and strong upper body/lats as you are using chest crush a fair amount.

7 minutes ago, Cannon said:

How much of these 2-handed lifts is also squeezing inward with pecs?  Any?  

Still new to this, but so far I feel that with the 2hkp, if I push hard from the pecs it starts to force the thumbs to open up.. if that makes sense

1 hour ago, Tommy J. said:

Regular hub is all I have. Tanner does have a shallow hub, so I will give it a go next practice. Thanks for some kind words.. finally!

if I’m being 100% honest, this lift is probably the nerdiest lift I’ve ever been a part of.. but okay.. I shall go ahead and pursue it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hey, most on this board know I can be abrasive but I have good intention and will give props.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Hey, most on this board know I can be abrasive but I have good intention and will give props.

In that case, I apologize for the tude.

I’m all in this now... I can’t deny Gil’s sentiments that we don’t get to pick our blessings. I agree there whole heartedly. So I suppose the blessing being nerdy isn’t all that bad. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Does the $100 still stand if you cannot do 5 reps with my best 2hkp shallow hub lift on my first attempt at it?? If so, I will take aim at collecting. But instead of paying me, I’d like to pass the blessing and see the money go to @Horrido for future bending cash prizes.

Edited by Tommy J.
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

I’m all in this now... I can’t deny Gil’s sentiments that we don’t get to pick our blessings. I agree there whole heartedly. So I suppose the blessing being nerdy isn’t all that bad. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Does the $100 still stand if you cannot do 5 reps with my best 2hkp shallow hub lift on my first attempt at it?? If so, I will take aim at collecting. But instead of paying me, I’d like to pass the blessing and see the money go to @Horrido for future bending cash prizes.

19 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Absolutely offer still stands. World of Grip shallow hub! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Holy shit!😄

3 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Absolutely offer still stands. World of Grip shallow hub! 

ahh I only have the Barrel strength systems Dub hub

1 hour ago, Boulderbrew said:

1 hour ago, Boulderbrew said:

BSS shallow dub hub is fine👍

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Lennix said:

@Tommy J. @Kluv#0

Did this challenge have any closure? 

He broke his hand and I called off my challenge. However, I am bringing major thunder May 16th if he thinks he can "crush" my records. 

4 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

He broke his hand and I called off my challenge. However, I am bringing major thunder May 16th if he thinks he can "crush" my records. 

Aw crap I just remembered. Hope it heals fast so you get some challenge. 

What's your best lift on the ironmind hub keypinch?

Edited by Lennix

1 minute ago, Lennix said:

Aw crap I just remembered. Hope it heals fast so you get some challenge. 

What's your best lift on the ironmind hub keypinch?

IM hub keypinch was not the challenge nor do I give a crap about spending energy lifting on it. Having said that, much more than 99.9%

Just now, Kluv#0 said:

IM hub keypinch was not the challenge nor do I give a crap about spending energy lifting on it. Having said that, much more than 99.9%

Yea I know it's not the challenge. Just wanted to know what a good keypincher does on it that's why I found this tread looking for some info on normal IM hub keypinch and not the shallow which horne is holding. Just because I have no shallow hub. 

• Like 1

David Horne is holding lockdown challenge currently for month of May for Griptopz 2HKP shallow hub if anyone wants to back up troll talk

1 minute ago, Lennix said:

Yea I know it's not the challenge. Just wanted to know what a good keypincher does on it that's why I found this tread looking for some info on normal IM hub keypinch and not the shallow which horne is holding. Just because I have no shallow hub. 

Gotcha! Him and his buddy have stoked my fire to reclaim WR so Iam 100% focused on shallow hub.  Good lift on IM hub KP? Hard to say TBH

• Thanks 1