770 lb Raw Bench Press - New Record Again

Chez

Let's name it "daytime ramblings" haha

Julius will probably have another new bench record for the first page soon enough lol

30 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Let's name it "daytime ramblings" haha

Julius will probably have another new bench record for the first page soon enough lol

I have an idea in the back of my head that Kirill is secretly training his arse off and eating spicy bologna sammiches like they are going out of style.   When Julius gets within 10 lbs of 800, Kirill is going to show up at a contest out of the blue and smoke 800.  Just a thought, but that would be pretty cool.  

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I have an idea in the back of my head that Kirill is secretly training his arse off and eating spicy bologna sammiches like they are going out of style.   When Julius gets within 10 lbs of 800, Kirill is going to show up at a contest out of the blue and smoke 800.  Just a thought, but that would be pretty cool.  

I hope this is the case and that he's not just a full time Instagram clown now (that seems to be the case on the surface).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Anemptybox said:

I hope this is the case and that he's not just a full time Instagram clown now (that seems to be the case on the surface).

Yea, slap fights, etc.  He may be onto something though.  He's really the only guy that broke the record and retired without a major injury.  Seems like they all push the record a little higher and then get injured and are done.  It's one of the things making this assault by Maddox so incredible.   It just keeps going higher and higher.

This quote came to mind:

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman, 1955-1967

• 3 weeks later...

I hope Julius didn't catch The Chinese Bat AIDS.  It's been 20 days and no new world record!  😅

51 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I hope Julius didn't catch The Chinese Bat AIDS.  It's been 20 days and no new world record!  😅

He is cutting for a mens heath magazine cover photo shoot.