My bending table

Slippery Pete

I was tired of sitting on the floor wraping my bars. So I made this table. While at it I tried to make it as functional as possible.

I just need a ruler or a measurements tape on the wooden surface and a magnet. Then it will be complete  :)

I'm proud of this project and I hope you like it.

• Like 11

Very cool. I could not live without my bending table. I bring it with me every time I am bending somewhere besides my house. 

• Like 2

Sweet table! The horseshoe handle and the bent steel shelves are excellent touches.

i also like the visual of Don taking his table everywhere. *imagines* Don and his table taking a streetcar, on a gondola ride, having a picnic lunch, riding horseback together off into the sunset, etc. 🐎 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, Donc101 said:

Very cool. I could not live without my bending table. I bring it with me every time I am bending somewhere besides my house. 

Thank you Don! Your set-up inspired me to get something similar

19 hours ago, JHenze646 said:

Sweet table! The horseshoe handle and the bent steel shelves are excellent touches.

i also like the visual of Don taking his table everywhere. *imagines* Don and his table taking a streetcar, on a gondola ride, having a picnic lunch, riding horseback together off into the sunset, etc. 🐎 

Thank you! Feels good to make use out of the bent steel.

Haha, thats hilarious 😅

15 hours ago, Horrido said:

I like the idea and the result looks very good!

Thanks Jan!

I really like your gym. Would love to have a spot like that myself

• Like 3