king crusher

7 minutes ago, Goran Paulinič said:

This thread won't end up good too. :D

All in good fun. Comedy is good for people 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, king crusher said:

All in good fun. Comedy is good for people 

Nope. He’s right. tommy will come in and dump all over this with his groupie mentality and spout some dumb crap like paper clips in texas are harder to bend, i tested 500 people and they struggled. These werent mere humans either. They eat tires and whole buffalos for breakfast texas poweeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr. 

Enjoy the few days you got Kc. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

Those grip feats are easy. I want to see you ride that bike :D 

I have with my knees way out like a clown

1 hour ago, KapMan said:

Nope. He’s right. tommy will come in and dump all over this with his groupie mentality and spout some dumb crap like paper clips in texas are harder to bend, i tested 500 people and they struggled. These werent mere humans either. They eat tires and whole buffalos for breakfast texas poweeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr. 

Tommy will enjoy the video too. 

I hate to nitpick, but a couple things caught my eye that don’t necessarily sit well with me and a lot of the other hardcore purists of the traditional old-tyme strongman ilk:

1. Pistol gripping that steel bar gets no respect where I come from. 

2. I’d prefer to see that gripper shut with no hands. 

3. That sledge hammer has what suspiciously looks like a rubber handle. It’s a well known fact that the men of real strength of days gone by used hammers with handles made of molten iron. That’s right. This feat was performed fresh from the forge. 

Edited by EricMilfeld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

This was quite entertaining!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, king crusher said:

I have with my knees way out like a clown

Video proof is required for world class feats :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, king crusher said:

Enjoy

Ha! I dig it! 

6 hours ago, KapMan said:

At times you seem quick Shawn. This is not one of those times. 😆

it would appear that you, too, cannot understand my sentiments with regards to Texas. Never said the stuff here was harder than anywhere else. I just like to point out how pitiful it is that random guy for random guy, the Texas natives make the folks in you’re neck of the woods look like a bunch of women. 😂

also, I love that I have such a profound effect on a few of you. Now settle down before you have another melt down about your sucking problem.

3 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I am still laughing……

Finally! You looked in a mirror!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Ha! I dig it! 

At times you seem quick Shawn. This is not one of those times. 😆

it would appear that you, too, cannot understand my sentiments with regards to Texas. Never said the stuff here was harder than anywhere else. I just like to point out how pitiful it is that random guy for random guy, the Texas natives make the folks in you’re neck of the woods look like a bunch of women. 😂

also, I love that I have such a profound effect on a few of you. Now settle down before you have another melt down about your sucking problem.

Finally! You looked in a mirror!

It’s like dealing with a fourth grader..... 🤦‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

It’s like dealing with a fourth grader..... 🤦‍♂️ 

Quick with a rebuttal Ho... I mean Joe. It would appear that you sat around looking at your phone all day waiting for me to post. 😂

it’s evident on those grounds that I am indeed running you’re program. This count as another W for Texas? 

3 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Quick with a rebuttal Ho... I mean Joe. It would appear that you sat around looking at your phone all day waiting for me to post. 😂

it’s evident on those grounds that I am indeed running you’re program. This count as another W for Texas? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@king crusher Haha veeeery nice! :D

• Like 1

Just now, Goran Paulinič said:

The irony is that our average man doesn't have the capacity to do much more.

You a White Claw drinker?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1