162.1 lbs THUMBLESS 3" Trilobite

Kluv#0

PR for me. NO tilt and crossbar 7" Not too shabby for 7 3/8" paws

• Like 6

If anyone doesn't like what I said- too bad! Come to Oregon and see what you can do against me in a balanced grip contest.

• Like 1

Handle looks huge. Nice work but you took a jab at team Texas.....you will be sleeping with the fishes now probably lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Any particular reason you refer to your hand size over and over again? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankSobotka said:

I have over 1,000 vids and maybe 10 of those I mention my hand size. 3" handle is rough just try it and get back to me

33 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Handle looks huge. Nice work but you took a jab at team Texas.....you will be sleeping with the fishes now probably lol

LOL, No jab just an invitation to try and if anyone didn't like that come test May 16th

37 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

That’s SOLID! Very impressed!!

Gracias big Joe!

2 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Nice lift Mike

Thank you CEO! 

2 hours ago, FrankSobotka said:

FYI, over the last 2 years on Gripboard front street I have posted over 25 various lifts(many axle, FAT Gripz Extreme, NN 2 3/8" etc) and today was first time I mentioned in post about my hand size. 

5 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

FYI, over the last 2 years on Gripboard front street I have posted over 25 various lifts(many axle, FAT Gripz Extreme, NN 2 3/8" etc) and today was first time I mentioned in post about my hand size. 

It’s just strange. Imagine me posting a 500lb dl and noting that I have a 36” inseam with 32” arms? Sounds weird doesn’t it. 

And I have one, I’m closer to 130 than 160 so yes I know how hard it is. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FrankSobotka said:

It’s just strange. Imagine me posting a 500lb dl and noting that I have a 36” inseam with 32” arms? Sounds weird doesn’t it. 

You mentioned incorrectly that I refer to my hand size over and over again. Iam glad you recognize how difficult it is 💯

17 minutes ago, FrankSobotka said:

Frank,

I think what Mike is going for is that his hand size is average.... not big like some thick bar bosses... and hand size in relation to fat handles makes a difference in how much weight you can potentially handle as compared to larger handed individuals just on the physics of it alone. More hand size gets you more purchase on the handle. Less hand size less potential purchase you have on the handle. In reference to the inseam and waist or arm length? That has nothing to do with a deadlift comparison. Maybe a little bit. Hand size on a 3 inch handle does, for reference, have a basis more so than that and it’s what he wanted to  state. .But I am sure everyone on the board that knows about thick bar knows  this....

By the way, Mike, awesome lift, once again. 

Edited by Guest

Crazy, I barely get anything on my 3 inch handle it's so big it basically feels like a wide pinch. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Frank,

I think what Mike is going for is that his hand size is average.... not big like some thick bar bosses... and hand size in relation to fat handles makes a difference in how much weight you can potentially handle as compared to larger handed individuals just on the physics of it alone. More hand size gets you more purchase on the handle. Less hand size less potential purchase you have on the handle. In reference to the inseam and waist or arm length? That has nothing to do with a deadlift comparison. Maybe a little bit. Hand size on a 3 inch handle does, for reference, have a basis more so than that and it’s what he wanted to  state. .But I am sure everyone on the board that knows about thick bar knows  this....

Good post Joe! Most of time I will say “not too shabby for a keypincher” but that phrase has nothing to do with hand size - KP is only lift where Iam WC at. If I was going to mention hand size I sure as heck would have in my FGX DB DL!! Frank actually mentioned 6 months ago what I do I thickbar with my hand size is impressive😂 

13 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

Crazy, I barely get anything on my 3 inch handle it's so big it basically feels like a wide pinch. 

I love the feel of the handle on my wrists. Thanks for checking my post out🙏

4 hours ago, king crusher said:

Not just any fishes either. These fishes can close a #2 out the package first try.

texas poweeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr

Just now, KapMan said:

GG doing it again. Theres no stopping you

Thanks Shawn! I try very hard, talk the truth and stay motivated 🦁🙏💪

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

I love the feel of the handle on my wrists. Thanks for checking my post out🙏

I don't think I've ever tried it thumbless but this makes me want to give it a go, might finally find a use for it. Looks like a good way to really load up the wrist. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Climber028 said:

I don't think I've ever tried it thumbless but this makes me want to give it a go, might finally find a use for it. Looks like a good way to really load up the wrist. 

Exactly! I find using Thumbless 3” Trilobite, 3” Saxon, 3” axle curls and NN 2 7/8” has helped my wrists and finger strength immensely 👍 Even ATB handle I prefer large for strength 

Massive lift on that thing! 

• Thanks 1

SOLID lift! I can't do that.

16 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Frank,

You beat me to it! Yes.

15 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

frank.jpg.1458ab39a5932f2c1b30a4c069ffd7a4.jpg

:laugh:D:upsidedwn

• Thanks 1

Damn I guess everybody wants a piece of Tx. Challenge accepted. Send the handle. We’re gonna run a train on it.