162.1 lbs THUMBLESS 3" Trilobite

Kluv#0

21 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

I have over 1,000 vids and maybe 10 of those I mention my hand size. 3" handle is rough just try it and get back to me

LOL, No jab just an invitation to try and if anyone didn't like that come test May 16th

Another thing, why do all you people think we are gonna grace you with our presence? Y’all can spend the coin and come to us.

57 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Damn I guess everybody wants a piece of Tx. Challenge accepted. Send the handle. We’re gonna run a train on it.

55 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Sorry I missed this earlier! It’s a good thing tho. Gave you more time to savor that modest lift. 😁

https://giphy.com/gifs/eye-roll-here-we-go-ncbdoCpKerEbK

1 hour ago, Tommy J. said:

Damn I guess everybody wants a piece of Tx. Challenge accepted. Send the handle. We’re gonna run a train on it.

How about I send it to you only? I know what the dynamic duo can do. Don't hide behind 2 superstars

48 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Another thing, why do all you people think we are gonna grace you with our presence? Y’all can spend the coin and come to us.

Interesting but my invite was made first so come and try your luck. 

3 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

How about I send it to you only? I know what the dynamic duo can do. Don't hide behind 2 superstars

Hiding behind? You called out team Texas. Not Tommy J. Now you’re switching gears. Yeah send that handle. And I will keep it! 😂

5 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Interesting but my invite was made first so come and try your luck. 

There are 5-6 comps a year down here. Don’t sit and act like we are the ones missing any opportunities to “compete”. And we ain’t doing no crossbar lifts. Your gonna learn to lock out if you want to beat ANYONE in Texas.

1 hour ago, Tommy J. said:

Tommy has cold feet(reality set in) now. I asked for his address but He he wont send handle back. I asked again and same response- He wont be sending handle  back, LOL 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Tommy has cold feet(reality set in) now. I asked for his address but He he wont send handle back. I asked again and same response- He wont be sending handle  back, LOL 

Lmao

10 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Cmon mods your killing me here!

if your dumb enough to run that head, then be willing to send grip equipment at the same time, yep! I’m NOT sending it back.

The real funny thing is all his post have to be approved by the moderator now... someone couldnt take it and had to tell virtual daddy... 👀

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Stephen Anderson said:

The real funny thing is all his post have to be approved by the moderator now... someone couldnt take it and had to tell virtual daddy... 👀

Or being a dbag is a bad look. I was moderated for awhile too..for the same bs tommy is probably being moderated for. I also have 2 strikes...

i seem to bother alot of people for being a weak nobody wouldnt you say? 

6 minutes ago, Stephen Anderson said:

I have never asked a moderator anything other than to post a few lifts for judging

5 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Or being a dbag is a bad look. I was moderated for awhile too..for the same bs tommy is probably being moderated for. I also have 2 strikes...

i seem to bother alot of people for being a weak nobody wouldnt you say? 

2 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

I have never asked a moderator anything other than to post a few lifts for judging

I wasnt saying you’re the one who sent the complaint. If anyone did at all. Moderators might have just swooped in and decided to moderate lol.
Just making it known someone did. I dont think anyone was getting to out of hand. I think everyone is just to easily offended. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Stephen Anderson said:

I wasnt saying you’re the one who sent the complaint. If anyone did at all. Moderators might have just swooped in and decided to moderate lol.
Just making it known someone did. I dont think anyone was getting to out of hand. I think everyone is just to easily offended. 😎

Fair enough. 

• Like 1

Enough of this garbage.  If you want to argue and bicker take it to email.  

• Like 1