Block of rubber, card tearing training

Cannon

1 hour ago, temmmeeee said:

The cheapos that are like $20 for 48 decks on amazon are considerably easier. Not saying you can't start with mavs, just that there are easier ones to start with. Idt I've ever tried aces but I found classics to be easier or as easy. Maybe it was the batch idk. For me it was easier to get the hang of the technique with easier decks. And then apply it to the harder ones 

Yeah but those are almost too easy. Which is why I personally tell folk to start with the Mavs. 

To me Mavricks are great starters, they are difficult then split them up. But Ill argue they are the greatest compromise. I say hard because NC has tons of humidity and makes everything harder including 350 page phone book. So YMMV. 

As an example I bought a deck of mavs and bikes and both felt the same to me it sucked, and a deck of aristocrats and bees weren’t that bad in comparison. Its werid. 

I need to get back to it, id like to try and 12 piece chunk a deck at some point. But fishing tackle has consumed my life 😂🤣

Edited by KapMan

18 minutes ago, Cannon said:

This is amazing info, guys, keep it coming!

But to recap on the rubber question, the people who had one it was a Dennis Rogers product that is no longer available.  Right?

4 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

Matt yes that’s my understanding, no longer carrying it in his store 

Yup. Mine were gifted. And my regular one is about destroyed because I used it near daily. The other one is a brick..ill post a video in this thread later.