121 lbs IM Axle REVERSE grip skullcrusher

Kluv#0

Do not attempt unless you have practiced, very strong or kinda crazy. Bonus at end, LMAO

• Like 7

I like my face just as it is Thank You.  Strong stuff - crazy - but strong LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, climber511 said:

I like my face just as it is Thank You.  Strong stuff - crazy - but strong LOL

LOL, I always issue disclaimer just in case. It will test ones grip strength 

5 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

That’s just DARING!!! wow!

Do you mean the lift or taking off my shirt? 😂😂😂

• Like 1

This lift should have it's own name, like Russian roulette nosejob.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Yikes sir, next are you planning to lever a sharp ax to your head? Don't do it!!!

I leave the levering to the best ever at it Joe Sullivan. I may try some crazy Keypinch Tate press... Seriously, it is a great way to hammer triceps and grip with no chewing of elbows🦁 Sets of 5-8 inc, flat, decline all work nicely 

19 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Yikes sir, next are you planning to lever a sharp ax to your head? Don't do it!!!

Nah. He’s going to key pinch 2 wolverines whilst wrapped in beef. 

• Like 1

Just now, KapMan said:

Nah. He’s going to key pinch 2 wolverines whilst wrapped in beef. 

You read my mind big guy🦁 Hey, don’t forget you tied Jedd and Kody 30 mm 163# gripper at same contest so stay positive 💯

Just now, Kluv#0 said:

You read my mind big guy🦁 Hey, don’t forget you tied Jedd and Kody 30 mm 163# gripper at same contest so stay positive 💯

Lucky. They spanked my ass in everything else. So it doesn’t really matter.  Looking forward to the hungry wolverine KP video😬

1 minute ago, KapMan said:

Lucky. They spanked my ass in everything else. So it doesn’t really matter.  Looking forward to the hungry wolverine KP video😬

Both those men top 10 ever gripsters so it is amazing accomplishent you performed. I will put my head down and focus on getting the double KP of Wolverines wrapped in filet mignon⭐

• Haha 1

Just now, Kluv#0 said:

Both those men top 10 ever gripsters so it is amazing accomplishent you performed. I will put my head down and focus on getting the double KP of Wolverines wrapped in filet mignon⭐

Eh. Not really. Everyone has an off day dude. Both guys do fine on grippers. And in the end it doesnt matter. Because doing well in grippers gets you no where if you cant follow up with doing well in other events. 

Thats like having super awesome frosting but your cake tastes like month old dirty socks. 

1 minute ago, KapMan said:

Eh. Not really. Everyone has an off day dude. Both guys do fine on grippers. And in the end it doesnt matter. Because doing well in grippers gets you no where if you cant follow up with doing well in other events. 

Thats like having super awesome frosting but your cake tastes like month old dirty socks. 

Iam going to send you the Grip version CD by Tony Robbins 😊

3 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Stay positive big guy! Heck, there are couple so-called high level gripsters that think their shit don’t stink but I could care less as I know I would kick their ass literally and tie them in a knot at my contest 

• Like 1

Great lift Mike. strong. Gives new meaning to "skull crusher" if something goes wrong 😜

and for the shirt coming off:

giphy.gif

Edited by Chez
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JasonD said:

Strong! That’s a cool lift. Is it cheating to use safeties, so I don’t kill my self?!

Jason, you would easily do 2 Reds -143 lbs. I always leave plenty in tank just in case 😊

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chez said:

Great lift Mike. strong. Gives new meaning to "skull crusher" if something goes wrong 😜

and for the shirt coming off:

giphy.gif

Thanks Chez! That is very funny 😂

• 3 weeks later...

143 lb IM AXLE Reverse skullcrusher- vid below. I had tried it once before but not on film- use caution-Thanks. Good news- No more vids from me until after OSH'20 and I start working legs:)

Edited by Kluv#0
spell
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

143 lb IM AXLE Reverse skullcrusher- vid below. I had tried it once before but not on film- use caution-Thanks. Good news- No more vids from me until after OSH'20 and I start working legs:)

This is very cool, I will definitely try it)

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, SeNoLD said:

This is very cool, I will definitely try it)

Thank you Gripmonster David! I usually don't go this heavy but wanted to get 143 lbs. on video. You will like doing these and will certainly do very, very well!!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2020 at 11:06 PM, Kluv#0 said:

Thank you Gripmonster David! I usually don't go this heavy but wanted to get 143 lbs. on video. You will like doing these and will certainly do very, very well!!!

Only today I remembered that I was going to try this thing, man, 143 is powerful, I didn't go further than 121, it's scary))

Edited by SeNoLD
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, SeNoLD said:

Only today I remembered that I was going to try this thing, man, 143 is powerful, I didn't go further than 121, it's scary))

David, you controlled and lifted that very easy💪 Great exercise as no elbow aggravation and tests grip strength no doubt.