Scoring Formats

Stephen Anderson

57 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

😂

1 hour ago, Tommy J. said:

Btw Stephen, I’m getting jealous over here.. it’s not often I meet my match with someone able to start a thread that has the place scurrying. 😂

I have a few more conversation starters to throw out but we’ll save those for a rainy day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Eric Roussin said:

I admit that as a competitor I like the strategy involved in knowing when you can conserve energy. But I understand it can be disappointing for spectators. 

What are your thoughts on the philosophical question I asked in my previous post?

I am the opposite on the conserving energy...in a contest I want to set PR/records if possible.

• Like 3

Here’s a fun analogy:

Which woman is more attractive:

The one with the slightly curvier hips, the poutier lips by a coin toss, the more radiant eyes by half a twinkle, the conversational skills by a syllable or the other woman with a rear that sailed a thousand ships and, oh by the way, doesn’t have a horn growing out of her forehead?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

Here’s a fun analogy:

Which woman is more attractive:

The one with the slightly curvier hips, the poutier lips by a coin toss, the more radiant eyes by half a twinkle, the conversational skills by a syllable or the other woman with a rear that sailed a thousand ships and, oh by the way, doesn’t have a horn growing out of her forehead?

What does the horn look like? Cute little devil horns? Malifecent? The right horn(s) could push a few buttons dude. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

What does the horn look like? Cute little devil horns? Malifecent? The right horn(s) could push a few buttons dude. 

I was afraid I had left a loophole for those with quirkier tastes. Let’s say this is no stylized she-devil horn. More like a bulbous growth with a few long stray  black hairs encircling it. 

8 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

I was afraid I had left a loophole for those with quirkier tastes. Let’s say this is no stylized she-devil horn. More like a bulbous growth with a few long stray  black hairs encircling it. 

Hmmm... I’d best still see it

1 minute ago, Shoggoth said:

Hmmm... I’d best still see it

😂

Okay fine. I’m adding your name to the column of diehard reverse strongman scoring radicalists. Not a large group by any means. But certainly not without its esteemed members. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, EricMilfeld said:

😂

Okay fine. I’m adding your name to the column of diehard reverse strongman scoring radicalists. Not a large group by any means. But certainly not without its esteemed members. 

• Haha 2