Strongest State in North America

Stephen Anderson

What state has Strongest grip strength in North America?

Edited by Stephen Anderson
Edit

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I’m surprised no one else jumped on this thread.... probably because my answer already ended it..... no reason for another.🤷‍♂️

Well I corrected it and put strongest state in North America.

8 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Don’t know why that posted twice....

Also, your original post did say “who has the strongest grip o North America, right? Now I’m confused.... 🥴 

Yes it did but i changed it. 

Thick bar it is California. Odd, Big Carl, Martins, Eklund, Machnik plus many others can kill on thick bar.

All-around grip is Texas as you have 2 of the best in the world plus 5 others who are in top 30-50 worldwide

• Like 1

Pennsylvania has a few top guys. In Canada, Ontario is leading, but Alberta and Saskatchewan are catching up.

• Like 2

Average hand strength of everyone in the State?  Alaska.  Not even close.  95% of the populace works with their hands.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Average hand strength of everyone in the State?  Alaska.  Not even close.  95% of the populace works with their hands.  

No way its here in WI. Have you ever cut into a block of cheese? Takes some serious force!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Using this logic there are more construction workers (not to mention mechanics & farmers & ranchers) in state of Texas then entire population of Alaska 

51351A01-52BF-4FE1-B2EC-2A1D61EA7625.png

7AE5A9F3-3DE7-4C4B-91F3-FE2B0E968B8B.png

DAE65710-508B-4F1A-8F6D-92855A360FAA.png

• Like 3

Yeah, I was gonna say, what ever state has the most manual laborers, but you all got me beat. 

^But what is the ratio? There may be more laborers in Texas, but that means more office workers too. It's all relevant.

• Like 3

Tennessee might seem middle of the road...but once you add in Joe Kinney, I think that puts us in 1st place.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

23 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

Using this logic there are more construction workers (not to mention mechanics & farmers & ranchers) in state of Texas then entire population of Alaska 

51351A01-52BF-4FE1-B2EC-2A1D61EA7625.png

7AE5A9F3-3DE7-4C4B-91F3-FE2B0E968B8B.png

DAE65710-508B-4F1A-8F6D-92855A360FAA.png

Average.  I said average.   Alaska has the highest percentage of  people that "work" for a living (or just to stay alive) in the US.  Much of this is due to the high percentage of native American / eskimos and homesteaders that live off the land to survive.

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Squeezus said:

Tennessee might seem middle of the road...but once you add in Joe Kinney, I think that puts us in 1st place.

You win.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I was more just talking grip sport. But love all the content!!

Average.  I said average.   Alaska has the highest percentage of  people that "work" for a living (or just to stay alive) in the US.  Much of this is due to the high percentage of native American / eskimos and homesteaders that live off the land to survive.

Um... no. Did you forget how many indigenous (for lack of a better term) illegals we have in Tx alone? Those folks don’t exactly go get jobs at corporate offices.

Tx wins by a long shot.

And fun fact, since Alaska got mentioned. the only noteworthy awards Alaska will win compared to any other state is most suicides per capita.

Edited by Tommy J.

2 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Um... no. Did you forget how many indigenous (for lack of a better term) illegals we have in Tx alone? Those folks don’t exactly go get jobs at corporate offices.

Tx wins by a long shot.

And fun fact, since Alaska got mentioned. the only noteworthy awards Alaska will win compared to any other state is most suicides per capita.

And yes, I’m aware that saying “indigenous illegals” in the same breath appears like an oxymoron. I thought it was a clever pun on words tho. Considering that Mexicans are part of Texas culture, I found it genius. 😁

thank you.

also can’t just slam Alaska like that without mentioning some awesome. I think it’s possible they have the best gun laws in the country. With regards to the law of the state more closely resembling what the 2nd amendment intended than the gun laws in any other state. No license required to carry any gun you want in Alaska. Constitutional carry state. And some of the least gun crime in America to boot!

7 hours ago, Stephen Anderson said:

I was more just talking grip sport. But love all the content!!

Top 5 or 10 gripsters in each State, Texas wins going away.  CA, PA, NC, OH and NY are loaded too.  Canada is basically State 51 population wise and they would give TX a run.  😁😁😁

• Like 1

Well. I was working hard jobs in my life (garbage man, pollutry industry, warehouse,etc.) and I didn't get magically stronger beyond average measure. I didn't bench press 315 , not even 220 without barbell trainning and I barely  coc #1 after one month of trainning. So, it is genetic mostly I would say. And because Texas has large population there are freaks in larger groups.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Goran Paulinič said:

Well. I was working hard jobs in my life (garbage man, pollutry industry, warehouse,etc.) and I didn't get magically stronger beyond average measure. I didn't bench press 315 , not even 220 without barbell trainning and I barely  coc #1 after one month of trainning. So, it is genetic mostly I would say. And because Texas has large population there are freaks in larger groups.

Wait what? Did it take you 1 month of grippertraining to close #1? 

13 minutes ago, Goran Paulinič said:

Trolls haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1