What's the most ridiculous grip feat?

Squeezus

I wanted to make a thread to collect some of the most ridiculous grip feats (not necessarily strongest) we've ever seen. A favorite one that comes to mind for me is Ben Edwards' TNS close on a #3 covered in vegetable oil.

What else y'all got?

Post video's if you got em!

Edited by Squeezus
Vidya
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Pretty much any Mega heavy key pinch, especially shallow hub and stub. So thats really two people Mr. Bloom and Mr. GG imo

Don’s 100 or whatever it was red bends is pretty effin ridiculous. 

That inch hot potato by the prodigal son and king lobster

I never witnessed it personally but Scott A Vincent’s full deck of 100% plastic cards in a hour and his 16 Piece chunk of a full deck of regular cards. 

Robert Nejdley’s heavy horseshoe bends weighing as much as bargin bin beef is eye popping.

Joe sully’s 20+ lb lever,  form wasnt perfect but id like to see one person do his hammer feats. They are intense. 

thats off the top of my head. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Pretty much any Mega heavy key pinch, especially shallow hub and stub. So thats really two people Mr. Bloom and Mr. GG imo

Don’s 100 or whatever it was red bends is pretty effin ridiculous. 

That inch hot potato by the prodigal son and king lobster

I never witnessed it personally but Scott A Vincent’s full deck of 100% plastic cards in a hour and his 16 Piece chunk of a full deck of regular cards. 

Robert Nejdley’s heavy horseshoe bends weighing as much as bargin bin beef is eye popping.

Joe sully’s 20+ lb lever,  form wasnt perfect but id like to see one person do his hammer feats. They are intense. 

thats off the top of my head. 

Which lever, Kap? I have so many of them over 20 pounds . On arm wrestling tables, crucifix’s, out to the side and the inch dumbbell with the 20 for 6 reps.... thanks for the mention.

I think last year, Tanner held the Inch DB while enjoying a 5 -course meal with the other hand. Iam partial to this KP "feat" below J/K

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know Tim Butler ripped a deck of cards soaked in dish soap, which seems to me like a similar feat to the oily COC lol.

@temmmeeee - wanna post that?  I think it was in a medley of card tearing feats but that was the weirdest of them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Which lever, Kap? I have so many of them over 20 pounds . On arm wrestling tables, crucifix’s, out to the side and the inch dumbbell with the 20 for 6 reps.... thanks for the mention.

All of them bro. I dont think anyone we know of plays with that kind of weight. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I know Tim Butler ripped a deck of cards soaked in dish soap, which seems to me like a similar feat to the oily COC lol.

@temmmeeee - wanna post that?  I think it was in a medley of card tearing feats but that was the weirdest of them

I ripped 4 notches out of a deck of cards. As well as the Adam Glass doughnut notch. 

5315787C-2470-4357-9FFA-79F648F29092.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Squeezus said:

I wanted to make a thread to collect some of the most ridiculous grip feats (not necessarily strongest) we've ever seen. A favorite one that comes to mind for me is Ben Edwards' TNS close on a #3 covered in vegetable oil.

What else y'all got?

Post video's if you got em!

@SqueezusThanks man!  I wish I was still at that level.  Those were my glory days.

• Like 4

I remembered another. @kodyburns has done a ton of crazy stuff before, but I'll never forget watching him do this ~20s double 2x20kg Eleiko hold after winning the Living Legends contest. I remember thinking "why won't he set them down, isn't he tired?" Having trained with him on a few occasions, the answer is "Kody doesn't get tired".

• Like 5

Summer of Rows 2019 had some of the Baadest rowers in the world. Tanner, Adam and Joe all rowed the Inch DB and Rob McMurren(vid below) both hand rowed while pinching 2-45's

• Like 4

Absolutely ridiculous was Scott St Vincent tearing a deck of cards on fire. I looked but could not find his video. After watching it, the feat got stuck in my mind and I had to try it. I had to do it 3x. The first time my wife said the flames were not big enough to look cool. The second time they were big enough but she messed up the video and it did not record. A feat I am happy I did but will probably never do again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Donc101 said:

The first time my wife said the flames were not big enough to look cool. The second time they were big enough but she messed up the video and it did not record.

You sure she wasn’t just mad at you that day? 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Chez said:

You sure she wasn’t just mad at you that day? 😂

You probably are right!!! Only time she ever accidentally did not hit record, hahaha!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Shoggoth said:

Cletus needs to come out of retirement.

• Like 3

Don bending over 100 red nails is the crasiest bending feat.  Nothing else is close.  Grip wise, there have been so many craxzy feats, it is hard to pick just one.  If I was forced to pick a single feat, I'd have to say Storm Chelino recently doing a thumbless double Inch farmers walk would be the current #1.  That's just otherworldly. 

• Like 5

@Donc101 I don't think anyone hates anybody as much as you hate your hands, lol. That's two of the most ridiculous feats that I have ever seen that you have performed. Not to mention the 1/3IMP Red Nail. Wildness.

• Like 2

There is a Kody feat I know I saw on video and have not been able to find it again. I think it was post-contest screwing around and he was toying with 2x35s. Like spinning them 180 in mid-air and catching them again with the same hand. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cannon said:

There is a Kody feat I know I saw on video and have not been able to find it again. I think it was post-contest screwing around and he was toying with 2x35s. Like spinning them 180 in mid-air and catching them again with the same hand. 

Oh yeah, that's another insane one for sure.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Tommy Heslep #3 gripper and mashed potatoes - Just nasty ASF

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Don bending over 100 red nails is the crasiest bending feat.  Nothing else is close.  Grip wise, there have been so many craxzy feats, it is hard to pick just one.  If I was forced to pick a single feat, I'd have to say Storm Chelino recently doing a thumbless double Inch farmers walk would be the current #1.  That's just otherworldly. 

Thanks so much Mike! I love the video of your shoe bend with no pants. Hilarious! 

2 hours ago, Squeezus said:

@Donc101 I don't think anyone hates anybody as much as you hate your hands, lol. That's two of the most ridiculous feats that I have ever seen that you have performed. Not to mention the 1/3IMP Red Nail. Wildness.

Haha! You gotta like the pain to be a bender!

• Like 1

Chad Woodall farmers walking two old school York deep-dish plates in each hand for 9 feet. I am pretty sure that there is only video evidence of one other human being that has ever even done a double lift, much less a farmer's walk. 

Edited by Billy Jack
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Jedd picked the double, but that farmers walk is one of a kind as far as I know. Jesse Pinonen might be able to walk with them if he had access to two pair.

Yeah, Jedd was the other human I was referencing in the original post doing the double.

• Like 1