These guys are so strong! :)

2024-03-01 12.50.21.jpg

2024-03-01 12.50.25.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, weightlifter said:

These guys are so strong! :)

2024-03-01 12.50.21.jpg

2024-03-01 12.50.25.jpg

Won't you destroy knurling, storing them like that? I have them layered with bubble wrap 🤨 I also feel like knurling of my most used STD grippers is getting worn out by use, do you observe this on older&heavily used grippers @Cannon ?

4 hours ago, martincerven said:

I also feel like knurling of my most used STD grippers is getting worn out by use, do you observe this on older&heavily used grippers @Cannon ?

I think this would be entirely situational. Based on how they are used and cared for, I would expect the knurling to get lighter over time. It just doesn't make sense that it would stay like new with usage. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, martincerven said:

Won't you destroy knurling, storing them like that? I have them layered with bubble wrap 🤨 I also feel like knurling of my most used STD grippers is getting worn out by use, do you observe this on older&heavily used grippers @Cannon ?

it is only for taking photo. I keep them separate by paper :)

But there is no need for keeping them much carefully because they are for training, not for watching. IMHO