Jump to content
Stephen Anderson

#4 Silver Bullet most weight held for time??

Recommended Posts

Stephen Anderson

Does anyone know what the most weight someone has held from the silver bullet? With #4 gripper?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AdamTGlass
15 minutes ago, Stephen Anderson said:

Does anyone know what the most weight someone has held from the silver bullet? With #4 gripper?? 

Juha has lifted a 45 lb plate in a #4. I don’t know how many seconds but I do remember seeing it locked in and held out 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
1 minute ago, AdamTGlass said:

Juha has lifted a 45 lb plate in a #4. I don’t know how many seconds but I do remember seeing it locked in and held out 

Pretty impressive!! Depending on the rating of the gripper as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
devinhoo

I was talking with someone else on the OK Discord about "silver bullet lifts" not too long ago. I remember when I first got started on grippers I asked @ClayEdgin about it and whether or not it would help me close grippers. I can't find that conversation now but I think he said that while it probably wouldn't hurt, but that most people tend to just stick to the 2.5 kg for time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
2 minutes ago, devinhoo said:

I was talking with someone else on the OK Discord about "silver bullet lifts" not too long ago. I remember when I first got started on grippers I asked @ClayEdgin about it and whether or not it would help me close grippers. I can't find that conversation now but I think he said that while it probably wouldn't hurt, but that most people tend to just stick to the 2.5 kg for time.

Of course. This question was solely based on a feat. Not really for anything crossover wise. Just curious who could hold the most weight with the number four.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
devinhoo
10 minutes ago, Stephen Anderson said:

Of course. This question was solely based on a feat. Not really for anything crossover wise. Just curious who could hold the most weight with the number four.

I'm betting that @Boulderbrew could put up some big numbers, considering he was able to get time on a SB with a GHP10.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
1 minute ago, devinhoo said:

I'm betting that @Boulderbrew could put up some big numbers, considering he was able to get time on a SB with a GHP10.

That’s what I’m currently working on with my GHP 10 rated at 259! I can clamp on the bullet but with weight it’s a little tough

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
1 hour ago, AdamTGlass said:

Juha has lifted a 45 lb plate in a #4. I don’t know how many seconds but I do remember seeing it locked in and held out 

Im going to try this today!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
devinhoo
1 hour ago, Stephen Anderson said:

That’s what I’m currently working on with my GHP 10 rated at 259! I can clamp on the bullet but with weight it’s a little tough

Wow, that's awesome dude. I'm like 1/4–1/8" away from being able to clamp down on my CoC4 rated 224. Once I get consistent on that brick I'll probably buy a GHP10, but I figure that will be a little while. 😂

I'll let you know when I can lift a whopping 2.5 kg with the silver bullet on my #4 :P 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
Just now, devinhoo said:

Wow, that's awesome dude. I'm like 1/4–1/8" away from being able to clamp down on my CoC4 rated 224. Once I get consistent on that brick I'll probably buy a GHP10, but I figure that will be a little while. 😂

I'll let you know when I can lift a whopping 2.5 kg with the silver bullet on my #4 😛

👍🏻👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mywor
2 hours ago, AdamTGlass said:

Juha has lifted a 45 lb plate in a #4. I don’t know how many seconds but I do remember seeing it locked in and held out 

I always thought this was just a goal for him and Jedd at some point. I can't seem to find any successful attempts atleast. Juha has done it with the #3.5, but I think neither @Jedd Johnsonor him did it. Both seemed to get very close. Anyone can try this with #1 to find out how much harder it is compared to 2.5kg. 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
1 hour ago, Mywor said:

I always thought this was just a goal for him and Jedd at some point. I can't seem to find any successful attempts atleast. Juha has done it with the #3.5, but I think neither @Jedd Johnsonor him did it. Both seemed to get very close. Anyone can try this with #1 to find out how much harder it is compared to 2.5kg. 

 

 

So no one has currently done it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.