6th man to bench press 700#

Tommy J.

Wow interesting topic! Let's begin.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:03 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

You don’t believe a 300 hundred pound 6’4 inch kid can deadlift over 400 first try? Why not? I can tell you I did. 1993 to be exact.  Don’t care who believes me either. It’s not that big a deal for a deadlift. For a bench? Yes totally big deal.  Some people are made to deadlift.  When I was on the football team in high school lots of guys benched 300, squatted 500 and deadlifted 600 in not much time. 

Never knew you were bigger at 15 than now Joe.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:05 PM, Goran Paulinič said:

And some people here (not to mention whole world!) are able to lift that without any trainning at all. Can really be differences between basic strength so high? I don't think so. These guys here who are talkin about 450 deadlifts first trainning are forgeting to tell about how many sandbags were they carry around when trainning for some other sport (like american football for example).
Lets look at sprinting for example. High scholl average non trained guy will sprint 100m dash in 15 seconds, tallented guy in 12 seconds, maybe eleven and something. When average non trained guy deadlifts 60 kg on a first try, there some claim they managed 450 pounds. This is more than 3 times the average guy. Like tallented untrained sprinter who will manage to run 100 m dash in 5 seconds.

Yes it is hard to deadlift 450 first try. I don't believe it too. Yes @Joseph Sullivan you too!!! But...........you were already picking up your brothers, one in each hand, in the pool lol. What Goran mean is untrained man at all. Zero training with office work. But forgets manual labors are stronger than office workers? There are people who did wrestling at school, farm work, breaking rocks and so on while being big. 400 is not out of their reach. Joe, I remember maybe it was Eric who once said three men lifted his blob 50 first try, then you said they were people who did hard labor which train their hand everyday and then picked up a blob first time ever. This is what Goran means I assume.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:02 PM, Goran Paulinič said:

I know for example that average man (it means average physicaly active) deadlifts 60 kg on first try. That's it. And I cannot count three men here as real untrained (averagely phisicaly active). That I am beginning to understand gradually.

Okay Goran the 60KG is way waaay off. An average man is more than that. For sure. Maybe some woman can't lift 60KG but men? 60 KG is doable. I have a friend called Mahfouz, @LAINE SNOOK and Luke knows him. He is very big. He has office work and does no manual labor. But I can assure you he will pick 60 KG with one hand and throw it few feet in front of him. Maybe by average you mean someone who was in a coma for 10 years, lost muscles and even some muscles disappeared, he wakes up and tries 60 kg deadlift perhaps? Yes for those average it's a no no. We are talking the real average. A body weight deadlift for a healthy person is easy. Yes I am also thinking in the shoes of thin people.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:11 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

Where are you getting 60 kg for deadlift for an untrained man? That’s absurd! I would think an untrained woman could manage that one. That is a very small number and I do not believe that for one minute. Are you sure you aren’t talking bench press, bro? 

Yes for the bold but don't agree with the average untrained woman doing a 60 kg.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:19 PM, Climber028 said:

Are you testing people who have just woken from a coma, or maybe people in a nursing home? I don't understand how a healthy adult male could not deadlift at least their bodyweight without some injury or disability. Just being able to walk up stairs with some groceries would give you enough strength for that. 

Haha exactly that's what I thought.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:24 PM, Joseph Sullivan said:

We are in a very sad state of affairs if a healthy untrained male cannot deadlift 70-80 kilos.  Perhaps the technology age has atrophied our population more than I’ve feared. 

No way man. For a healthy man he surely should be able to deadlift more than 80 KG. A healthy man who isn't afraid of deadlifting that is. If he is afraid he won't even lift 20 KG bar.

2 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Wow interesting topic! Let's begin.

Never knew you were bigger at 15 than now Joe.

Yes it is hard to deadlift 450 first try. I don't believe it too. Yes @Joseph Sullivan you too!!! But...........you were already picking up your brothers, one in each hand, in the pool lol. What Goran mean is untrained man at all. Zero training with office work. But forgets manual labors are stronger than office workers? There are people who did wrestling at school, farm work, breaking rocks and so on while being big. 400 is not out of their reach. Joe, I remember maybe it was Eric who once said three men lifted his blob 50 first try, then you said they were people who did hard labor which train their hand everyday and then picked up a blob first time ever. This is what Goran means I assume.

Okay Goran the 60KG is way waaay off. An average man is more than that. For sure. Maybe some woman can't lift 60KG but men? 60 KG is doable. I have a friend called Mahfouz, @LAINE SNOOK and Luke knows him. He is very big. He has office work and does no manual labor. But I can assure you he will pick 60 KG with one hand and throw it few feet in front of him. Maybe by average you mean someone who was in a coma for 10 years, lost muscles and even some muscles disappeared, he wakes up and tries 60 kg deadlift perhaps? Yes for those average it's a no no. We are talking the real average. A body weight deadlift for a healthy person is easy. Yes I am also thinking in the shoes of thin people.

Yes for the bold but don't agree with the average untrained woman doing a 60 kg.

Haha exactly that's what I thought.

No way man. For a healthy man he surely should be able to deadlift more than 80 KG. A healthy man who isn't afraid of deadlifting that is. If he is afraid he won't even lift 20 KG bar.

Yes you did..... I showed you pictures of me when I was 350 pounds. That was my top bodyweight. I’ve been everywhere from 205 to 350... all I did was eat and eat when I was a teen. Got big and as well as  fat. Not healthy at all but strongest point of my life when I was deadlift 700 as a teen. Long story short, getting too big to be strong is not worth your health, no matter the reward. I’m just glad I learned that before it was too late. 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yes you did..... I showed you pictures of me when I was 350 pounds. That was my top bodyweight. I’ve been everywhere from 205 to 350... all I did was eat and eat when I was a teen. Got big and as well as  fat. Not healthy at all but strongest point of my life when I was deadlift 700 as a teen. Long story short, getting too big to be strong is not worth your health, no matter the reward. I’m just glad I learned that before it was too late. 

Was it the same picture which I was talking about? You lifting two of your younger brothers in the swimming pool? Never knew you were 350 back then.

19 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Was it the same picture which I was talking about? You lifting two of your younger brothers in the swimming pool? Never knew you were 350 back then.

Yes sir. 350 pounds of fury at 17 and deadlift of 7 and change no straps, baby!

8 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

That's why I think it's silly that people are claiming 700 is the natty limit. Imagine if you didn't get injured, you were focusing all your training on the deadlift and spent a year or two at westside, seems like approaching 800 isn't out of the realm of what's possible. 

29 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

That's why I think it's silly that people are claiming 700 is the natty limit. Imagine if you didn't get injured, you were focusing all your training on the deadlift and spent a year or two at westside, seems like approaching 800 isn't out of the realm of what's possible. 

I always  used to say imagine if I didn’t get injured.... but that may be because that was my natty limit. My body gave out. Maybe with the super sauce it would have helped counteract that.... 

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I always  used to say imagine if I didn’t get injured.... but that may be because that was my natty limit. My body gave out. Maybe with the super sauce it would have helped counteract that.... 

Sure I mean nobody knows your potential but we got 7 billion people to pick from theres got to be a bunch that could go far given perfect training and motivation. 

16 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

Sure I mean nobody knows your potential but we got 7 billion people to pick from theres got to be a bunch that could go far given perfect training and motivation. 

Yea man. We may never know because so many go on the sauce nowadays.

I could probably continue to only hint and this crowd would maybe get it... but

natty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not nattynatty natty, he’s not natty! No way he’s natty! Natty natty natty natty natty. Not natty! Cheatercheater natty not natty

for real it’s friggin boring.. move on.

• Like 1

Before anyone gets sassy about it, yeah, I partook in the PED talk as well. more notably though have also called for it to stop. Twice.

not just because it’s against board rules, but also because at this point it looks as though some fap at the thought of who is or isn’t on PEDs. Almost as if posting in a manner of overzealous relief when the leash is off momentarily? It’s Odd. And cringe. And should now be out of you’re system for a while. (No pun intended 😆)

The apparent truth i see here is, most against its use also appear to be super fans of those on it. So there’s that. 🤷🏼‍♂️

the main post I found to be of substance on the topic was Eric’s. The only guy here who has posted with first hand in depth experience and knowledge of an Org that does WADA testing, and how it may or may not relate to that Org in an accurate or inaccurate manner.

basically, while many of the closet PED lovers can likely accurately tell us who all is on, (golf clap to those stating the obvious?...) Eric may be the only one here who can accurately point the strong guys in PL out who aren’t on.

thread lock in 3..... 2..... 

14 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yeah buddy! As big as Eddie Hall when young. Wonder what can you achieve if you took those injections?

not just because it’s against board rules

Exactly. There are plenty of people who use who do not look like they even lift.  There are guys who are drug-free that can wax other guys on PEDs.  Genetics are King and always will be.  

Time to move off of the topic of PEDs. It's a dead end discussion and will always be.

• Like 2